Starting Tomorrow! Woohoo! (?)

13st By Xmas

Bad At Dieting
Hi!

I am looking forward to getting started!

As of today I am 18 stones exactly and I would like to lose 6 of those by Xmas or New Year.

I feel like this is an insane goal, I can't imagine myself even a stone lighter by then! I feel SO fat right now, my tummy is so big.

I look at myself in the mirror and I can't get my head around ever looking like I used to (at 12 stones), it seems so far away.

I am on the Simplicity plan so I think if I just do it then I will lose weight even if I don't think I can.

I hope I can do this!!! :)

Hi!

As of today I am 18 stones exactly and I would like to lose 6 of those by Xmas or New Year.

I feel like this is an insane goal, I can't imagine myself even a stone lighter by then! I feel SO fat right now, my tummy is so big.

I look at myself in the mirror and I can't get my head around ever looking like I used to (at 12 stones), it seems so far away.

I am on the Simplicity plan so I think if I just do it then I will lose weight even if I don't think I can.

I'm 6lbs heavier than you and I got down to a size 12, after losing 7 and a half stone and then gaining all that weight, depresses me. I then did slim and save and lost 4 stone in 12 weeks, which I plan to do from tomorrow until mid September.
I get depressed and think to myself 'why should I starve, why can't I just be big and happy' the truth is the good only comforts us for so long and the best thing is to make a change.
We can do this. It will not be easy, but will certainly be worth it.
I find coke zero helps on down days, make sure you set yourself little goals and take lots of pictures of your body every month, so you can recognise the change.
Juju
xxx

I'm starting today too. My packs were delivered an hour ago. Really nervous. I'm bigger than you and want to lose 6st by Xmas too. We can spur each other on!

How are we this morning ladies! Can't say I'm disappointed not to be having a full breakfast but I'm determined or at least I need to be! Not sure what shake to have 1st. I have 4 stone I want to loose by November. Hopefully can do it!! X

Morning :)

I've not had anything yet but about to have a cup of tea. The fact u can have some milk on this plan already makes it seem 100x easier than Cambridge !

Wow, good timing then ladies! :)

Had a hazelnut shake for brekkie - just tastes like vanilla to me lol, wasn't very hungry this morning but figured I might aswell try.

Juju: That must be hard.... 4 stone is 12 weeks is amazing though! You make a good point, I've had those same thoughts. Thank you :)

Hi!

I was 16.5 on Thursday when I started and short! Need to get to under 10 to get to a normal BMI :S so I'd also LOVE to lose 5-6 stones by Xmas or New year there seem to be a few of us in this boat maybe we can support each other :) how is everyone going?

It's totally doable, honestly, I had those thoughts at the beginning, I thought my goal of 3 stone off was a bit ambitious, I did that in 11 weeks! You will reach your goals and sooner than you think if you stick with the plan - I've had a few wrong turns and gone down a few dead ends but I'm still going, and it's still working nearly 9 months later :)

Its great we have all this support, isn't it? :)

Thank you, noodles! Congratulations on your loss so far :)

v12345 I will need to start a diary too, I think :D Do we all have diaries?

I think a diary is a very good thing as u can put down all your feelings, motivations and even frustrations. It also helps you get through the days, weeks and months.
X

Hey Hun, I'm back too after over a years break and being pregnant and giving birth to my second son. I got down to 14st 4lb, I'm now 18st 8lb (I gave birth 3 weeks ago) soooo I'm starting next Monday. Would like to be 14st by Xmas...fingers crossed!

Hey Hun, I'm back too after over a years break and being pregnant and giving birth to my second son. I got down to 14st 4lb, I'm now 18st 8lb (I gave birth 3 weeks ago) soooo I'm starting next Monday. Would like to be 14st by Xmas...fingers crossed!

Hi Lucy, congratulations chick.
Are you starting on S&S?
You can do it again chick.
Xx

Yeah s&s, today's my first day, I'm starving, I remember,bet how hard the first week is! My weigh in days will be Fridays, so mt first weigh in will be 5 days. I'm 18st 13lb this morning, gutted the amount I've gained. But today is a new day!

Back