Starting tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

My CDC arrived this afternoon for my first visit and after chatting about the diet I got onto the scales - didn't want to know what it said because I feared it was much worse than I thought but it turned out to be less so that's a good start! I have my packets and some cartons, have ordered the husks to prevent problems :) and as I'm going out tomorrow I've just been and bought several bottles of water to take with me.

Feeling quite ready but wondering how on earth I will cope while out and about with other people eating but if I don't get started there will always be some excuse as to why its not the right day to start!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck on your weight loss journey, you do get used to seeing people eating when your out and about and they seem to be everywhere, you just notice more as your not eating. you'll wonder how you never managed not to notice how many food ads there are on tv :mad: but you will get used to it.

good luck anyway

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck hun, we are all here with you every step of your journey. Just yell if you need help.

Goingforgold likes this.
  5. wigglychick

thanks for the encouragement :)

6. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck! It's a fantastic diet, I've lost over a stone in 3 weeks and 3 to go yay! Keep us updated :) x

7. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    3 stone to go that is lol x

8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

Look forward to reading your posts....xxx

9. wigglychick

Morning :) have drunk a pint of water and now trying tea without milk...don't think I'm going to get on with that, my CDC said that peppermint tea was ok so think I'll buy that on the back from dropping the children at school...going to have my first sachet then as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.