Starting tomorrow!

Caz2010

Hi everyone,

I'm new! I've posted in the introductions section but just wanted to say hello in here too.

I've been a yo yo dieter for many years but feel much more determined this time. I'm on WW and I've just got some Xenical from my doctor. Going to start it tomorrow because I'm slightly concerned about possibly experiencing side effects at work. I've been reading a few of the posts on here and feel that I know the basics of how much fat to have etc. so hopefully I'll be ok.

Here goes nothing! :)

KB is right, just obey the 5g fat rule and you will be OK, you only get Tango'd if you are naughty and lets face it there are side effects for being naughty on every diet, most of them means putting back on weight ;)

Join me in my new hobby, reading food labels
4.gif

good luck for tomorrow
I was worried sick too but have had no side effects what so ever x

hey caz! good luck with your xenical journey! ive fallen in love with this forum and i love how nice and friendly everyone here is - i guess we're all in the same boat!

anyways - best advice i have is to stick to the rules and keep posting - us minis love to keep our nosey on people :p

much love xxx

Thanks for your lovely messages everyone.

Almost 2 days done now on Xenical and no problems so far (though it may be a bit early to tell). I have a slight stomach ache but not sure if it's related.

Got my WW weigh in on Tuesday. It's probably a bit early for the Xenical to have had an effect but I've been quite good this week anyway so hopefully I will have had a bit of a weight loss.

Thanks again. Will be back on soon! :)

Good luck for your weigh in Caz, and welcome to Minis. Hope it's still going well :)
I remember the panic I felt when I took my first Xenical tablet - I think I sat there for about an hour, just waiting for something bad to happen!
Of course, nothing did happen, and I soon relaxed and over time, I realised that the worst side effects will only ever happen if you really go to town and ignore the Xenical rules altogether (I only did it once :eek:).
Sometimes I'll get a very mild side-effect, which is almost like a wake-up call that I'm straying outside of the rules a bit...but it's nothing that would cause public embarassment :eek:

Sorry to give you a bit too much information, but I just wanted to reassure you that as long as you stick to the rules, you'll be fine. And if you do stray slightly outside of them, it's not going to be an all-or-nothing thing that leaves you unable to leave the loo for a day :)

Good luck with your goals, and let us know how the weigh-in goes x

Thanks for the support everyone. At WW weigh in today I lost 6lbs. Really pleased - was hoping I'd lose some because I've tried really hard but that's loads better than I expected :D

well done!! thats a brilliant loss!!

Back