starting tomorrow!!!

I know what you mean about being fed up with food, I'm looking forward to not having to think about it for a while x

Hi Sheepy, I'm starting today too!!
Ive got about 3.5stones to shift and looking forward to losing some of this wobble.
Good luck with your start....you can do it!!

welcome to exante im on day 3 of my restart good luck with your journey you will be slim in no time.

am so looking forward to being slim for the first time in my adult life!

I know what you mean. Welcome to this merry band of people. I've got another few pounds to go and then I'll be the lowest weight I've been since I was about 16. I became obese when I was about 12/13 (a really bad time with asthma and large doses of steroids), and I am so determined to get to 'overweight' for the first time as an adult - I don't even know what I'm going to look like.

Now that 'overweight' seems achieveable (still 43lb to go), I'm even starting to think that I could set a normal BMI as my target - it's really exciting. This diet really does help us to achieve our goals.

Welcome to the board and good luck as you start your Exante journey.

Welcome sheepy19 glad to have you on board the Exante train. We are all here to help if times get tough so come back often for support and to let us know how you are getting on. xx:D

Good luck to you all! You've all given me the kick up the butt that i need to restart earlier than planned (new years day) so i'm back again tomorrow :) Just wish it wasn't so expensive just to go for the soups and bars as i hate the milkshakes and i've got loads left grrrrrr xxx

Good luck. I had a couple of days off over christmas, its good to see so many people all in the same boat, everything is so positive and good here.

Hi guys,

i tried the shakes and soups and I just wanted to be sick the moment the stuff hit my stomach, so unfortunately I'm not oging to be able to do it :(
So because I want a plan to stick to I'm now doing weight watchers instead, only down point is that the weight loss is going to be a hell of a lot slower than on exante :(
Good luck to all you guys though, hope you all reach your goals!

I am half way through day 2, but weighing myself is getting fanatical, I completely freaked out this morning, I weighed myself this morning after starting yesterday and due to all the water intake, I was heavier? Tasha x

Back