Total Solution Starting tomorrow

tigger15

Hey guys! So excited about starting tomorrow! I'm only going to do it for a month unless it gets awesome results! How are the tastes of the shakes? I'm so excited!!!! :rolleyes:

Of course it gets awesome results! That's why people do it. So perhaps you'll be on it longer than you think.
I am absolutely loving the products - more than real food at the moment. I was on Cambridge before and they weren't this nice :)

Good luck with it.

What's your definition of an 'awesome' result. How much would you need to Lee to stick with it x

well, i have 40 lbs to lose, so I guess over 20 lbs would be awesome! Under 10 is rubbish and 11-15 is great. 16- 19/20 I'd probably stick for another month or so. I'm still at school, so my mum is buying, so it's her decision I guess, so if I stick to it, and I lose, she'll probably buy me more! Is 20 a reasonable aim for the month, or should I go lower? thanks xx

Good luck

Hi Tigger, welcome and good luck. If you stick to it 100%, 20 might be possible in a month - they say to aim for about 14, but your first week will probably be higher than normal as you adjust to the new diet. Hope all goes well for you as you get started on it. Good luck :)

yeah so mayb 16 is awesome, 14 is fantastic, 12is great and below 10 isnt worth doing again!!! thanks for your support, ill let you know how it goes!! x

i lost 21lb in my first month as the first week you always lose more but aim for a stone a month after. the shakes are lovely hot with coffee in. good luck.

am I allowed to chew Extra gum? I love it, only 10 calories a stick? It'd be nice to chew something! x
The shakes came in the post today, I had a banana one for lunch. Not lovely, but swallowable! im going to try the chocolate hot this evening! xx

Back