Starting tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Scar, 24 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Scar

Scar New Member

I'm starting the cd ss tomorrow. I currently weigh 11.4 and want to get down to 10 stone as my first target weight. Once I've lost a stone I may stay on and get down to 9 depending on how hard I find it.

I've done the diet before and lost around 2 stone but found the diet very hard to stick to. I went around 6 weeks very strict and then started to slip and the weight stopped coming off.

I haven't felt comfortable in a bikini for years and cannot wait for the summer so I can slip into one!

I'm mostly worried about the evenings and weekends (when I normally go binge drinking with my friends!) but I'll just have to keep myself busy! Since I have done the diet before I know I can loose 1 stone a month and so I'm optimistic I'll b thin just in time for the sunshine.

I'm looking forward to going shopping and buying things I can't wear at the moment like shorts or short sleeve tops.

At the moment I'm a size 14 and ideally want to b a size 10. I believe a stone is around a dress size so this shouldn't b too optimistic.

Will let everyone know how I get on with my first week.

Wish me luck!!!

Scar x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IronicDontYaThink

IronicDontYaThink Full Member

Good luck! :) I'm sure you'll manage to get your goal by summer!
  4. Scar

Scar New Member

Had my first meal-hot vanilla shake with coffee. Not as nice as I remember it but it went down ok. I've already had my first litre before 11 so I'm feeling positive.

My friend is having a baby and has invited me round for lunch. I told her I would go to her house but wouldnt eat anything. Is that a bit rude? :S
  5. IronicDontYaThink

IronicDontYaThink Full Member

No that's not rude, you could make up an excuse like you've already ate lunch, or you had a big breakfast.. or your going out for dinner that night lol.. or you could just tell her your on the diet :) I haven't told any of my friends yet lol, only my boyfriend knows but thats cz he lives with me!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.