Starting tomorrow

raquel

pink lady
Well i have ten wks until holiday to turkey, so wish me luck, i will use this site at all times , as need the help,

Welcome to the forum raquel, and good luck starting tomorrow.... If you need any help just ask (about literally ANYTHING), as we are all in the same boat x x

I started yesterday too. Was on LT last year and lost 12 kg. mistake was that i didnt pay any attantion to maintenance and its all back on plus 5kg.

I'm feeling big and sluggish, so here goes to a strict TFR till goal with controlled eating thereafter.
Good luck to u and me.

Hi All!
Welcome to the forum! I just had my 2nd weigh in today so headed for week 3, had a slip up yesterday but am back on track now today and we can do this!!!!!!!
Iv 10 pound gone in 2 weeks!! :)
Best of luck girls, :) :)

Well i have ten wks until holiday to turkey, so wish me luck, i will use this site at all times , as need the help,
------------------------------------------

Hey, you seem well planned, I started off @ 14 st 10 Ibs with Slimming World, I only lost 8 Ibs in 2 months now I am with Liptrim, I hoping to lose the surplus fat much faster, conitnue with:D Maintainance
Programme. Good luck

Back