Starting Tomorrow!!!

jaymi

so I have finally managed to get it all together and am starting the CD tomorrow, am nervous but also excited and hope I can stay focused to get over the hard times over the next few days! all the tips I have read from everyone about preping the shakes have been really helpful, so blender at the ready! BRING IT ON!!

thankyou! I am feeling really positive at the moment... hope it lasts! lol! how have you found it? how long have you been doing thee CD for? xx

Hope you are doing well, you must be on day 2 or 3 now, ive just started today and my first day was cool, am looking forward to day 2. Let me know how ya getting on.

Just popped by to say good luck with your first week ladies. As Dappy said, the results are definitely worth the more difficult days :)

hellooooooooooo! thanks for all support! yep, feeling much better today, not weighing in till next monday.... but enjoying totally nit having to make food choices for myself! lol! how you all doing? let me know how you getting on. xxx

Hey sounds like we about same then, im on day 2 and have my first weigh in next monday, im ok ,drinking lots, have headache though, im not sure if diet as on day 2 only, or just stressss, lol....
Glad your doing well .....:)

hey! I am on dsy 4 today, but not wicking in til next monday...we will have to see how each other has done... I started on the weekend which is why weigh in day is just next week...fingers crossed for both of us!

lol! predictive text... my last post is dodgy!! as for the headaches... is it the diet or the husband! lol! I have been told that the headaches will pass so hopefully you won't be suffering for to long. xx

its ok , i guessed it was predictive text, lol ....
Just finished day 2 , now off to bed .....
Day 3 tomm, everyone says that day 3 or 4 is the worse.
Have you had your bad day yet.
catch up soon xx

Back