Starting tomorrow :)

emz449

Hi guys I'm starting the Cambridge diet tomorrow, very excited, I can't wait to get started and start losing the pounds. I weighed in at 14 stone 9, wah!
I've done lighter life before and it was amazing but I didn't like the counselling side of it or the cost!! I met my cambridge counsellor tonight and she was lovely, really supportive :)
I'm swimming the channel with a team from work in August and this is the goal I'm aiming for, I'm fairly fit despite the fact I weigh so much ha so I will be exercising throughout, I'm hoping I'll tone and tighten any lose skin

Good luck to all the other new starters!!! :D

Hiyaa, I started today I was goint to do lighterlife but 72pound is ridiculous!!! I met my consultant and loved her straight away :). Good Luck everyone !!!

Best of luck, I'm at the end of day 2 so far and doing ok xx

Good luck!!!!! I'm on day 2 and all good so far, I remember from before how motivational it is at the first weigh in and you just want to keep going after that :) x

Hi just wanted to say good luck. Day 1 for me today and pleased to say I survived!!

Thanks for all the good luck :)) ! Really can't wait to start and share in all the successes with everyone

Hi Emz, I'm on day 3 and doing well. Feel sooo much better already. I have also done LL in the past and managed to lose 5 stone. But I much prefer CD. I am the same weight as you so would be good to see how we both get on. Im 5ft 5. x

Hello! I'm 5'4- close enough to compare :) I lost 8 stone on lighter life before, hoping to lose 5 this time and go through maintenance which I didnt before, I think that was my downfall!

First day went really well! I don't like the shakes so only had the porridge and the soups, I went by my tastes from having done vlcd before and stuck with the veg and the chilli soup which were exactly the same as LL so I enjoyed them! I will have to try the pre made milkshakes though, they're probably a bit nicer and easier then having to make them yourself without a blender!

I'm a SP'er with the scales im afraid, I'm going to try and resist and wait until next week but the temptation might be too much haha

I hope everyone has had a good and successful day :)

Day 2 completed- hurrah! No headaches or feeling of hunger apart from a pang earlier so just downed some water, mouth feels a bit blurgh so I'm hoping ketosis will happen soon! I'm feeling really positive about it all. I find it really weird that if I was just doing a healthy eating plan I would probably cheat or sack it off as I have done in the past, but cutting out food altogether and having packs is a lot easier for me in comparison! Maybe I'm just determined as its the new year!

Did some interval running this evening and some light weights, feeling great :)

82 days to go :)

Hi, I'm starting Cambridge tomorrow and am planning on incorporating a running routine. How far did ou run today and how long did it take?

I did interval periods of about 2 minutes running and then 2 minutes light jogging/ walking for about half an hour, not sure how far I went but I imagine maybe 2 miles? I used to be able to run for an hour on a previous vlcd with no problems so hoping to build up to that when I lose a few stone!

I don't like the shakes so only had the porridge and the soups,

Have you tried the ready made carton? I find that the taste and texture is nicer than mixing your own. I like the strawberry one best. You pay a bit more for them though. I also do the mousse for an evening meal, that's a nice change as well, you feel like you are actually eating something!

Best of luck you are doing great!

Mabs

I think I might give them a go! At least one anyway that way if I dont like it I can force it down and carry on my week with soups and porridge!

Day three 100% some more running and weights done tonight too, I can feel my running getting better each day, I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll be able to pick up speed and up the time too. Night out with work people tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it and I know I won't succumb to alcohol, feeling really determined and positive about this :) also the scales have been VERY kind so far!!

Hope everyone's doing well x

I start again wed. Got around 4 stone to lose as i. Am under 5ft. I used the ready made shakes the last time so will just be using them again. Chocolate ones r my fav

saspollock said:
I start again wed. Got around 4 stone to lose as i. Am under 5ft. I used the ready made shakes the last time so will just be using them again. Chocolate ones r my fav

Good luck to you :)

I checked the scales this morning andddddd I am a in the 13's!! A couple of pounds into the 13lbs! So happy :)

Back