Starting tomorrow

casperos

Hi all , I have my consultation tomorrow can't wait to start it haven't had lipotrim for about 3 years which I did well for 4 weeks and list 2 1/2 stone but put it back on after holidays , I remember how supportive this site was and hope I can offer support as well as receive it . I'm sick of being fat and this is the last time I'm going to "start a new diet " have about 7 stone to lose so wish me luck ;)

Hi all , I have my consultation tomorrow can't wait to start it haven't had lipotrim for about 3 years which I did well for 4 weeks and list 2 1/2 stone but put it back on after holidays , I remember how supportive this site was and hope I can offer support as well as receive it . I'm sick of being fat and this is the last time I'm going to "start a new diet " have about 7 stone to lose so wish me luck ;)

Hey all the best to you!! I start tomorrow for the first time I have never tried it before, but reading all of these positive posts I just can't wait to start.

Wow 2 1/2 stone in 4 weeks that is amazing I want to loose 9st so i'm hoping for all the support i can get.

Seing as we start on the same day keep me posted on how your doing and if you've got any helpful tips im all eyes lol........:)

Yes be great to support each other especially days 3-4 tend to be a bit headaches but it passes if u can just get through 1st week . The only thing I found last time was that I only liked the chocolate shakes lol , chicken soup was vile but some people like it .
Speak soon , hope your 1 st day goes well I'm dreading getting on scales :(

im so excited just want to get started already lol

Welcome back Helen:welcome2:

That was fantastic weight loss in four weeks!

I also find the taste of the chicken soup very strong and the chocolate shake and I have never managed to get to like either of them but on the other hand I have grown fond of the flapjacks and would be lost without them as they are so handy to have when out and about.

Wishing you the best of luck and a Happy New Year 2012!

me three!!!

Im Starting tomorrow too!!!!!!

Good luck ladies! :)

I'm restarting tomorrow, did a bit before Christmas which was good for me - lost a stone. Tried to be good over Xmas and only put three pounds on. Then new year hit and the drink...oh the drink ;) and back to the start I go. At least I am no heavier than when I started beginning of December.

Bring on the Water!!!
Bring on the Shakes!!!
Bring on the Zumba!!!
Skinnyness here we come!!

Lol that's my fat fighting battle cry...lol.

p.s I'm from South Wales too xxx

P.s got an iphone now so if struggling when away from the lap top I can use my minimins app...yes check me out I am down with the kids ;) ;) lol xx

P.s got an iphone now so if struggling when away from the lap top I can use my minimins app...yes check me out I am down with the kids ;) ;) lol xx

Lol I didn't even know they had an app will have to get downloading :D

Yes be great to support each other especially days 3-4 tend to be a bit headaches but it passes if u can just get through 1st week . The only thing I found last time was that I only liked the chocolate shakes lol , chicken soup was vile but some people like it .
Speak soon , hope your 1 st day goes well I'm dreading getting on scales :(

I was the same last time so made it with more water. I've just been told by a friend who has done this successfully and she used to add pepper and garlic granules. I've emailed lipotrim to ask if that's okay. My friend has lost 7 stone in 6 months so seemed to be okay for her - so watch this space xx

I was the same last time so made it with more water. I've just been told by a friend who has done this successfully and she used to add pepper and garlic granules. I've emailed lipotrim to ask if that's okay. My friend has lost 7 stone in 6 months so seemed to be okay for her - so watch this space xx

7 stone in 6 months is just phenominal (guessed spelling lol) I have really read encouraging messages on this site tonight i am 100% geared up for this I WILL SUCCEED AT THIS DIET!!! :D:D:D:D

7 stone in 6 months is just phenominal (guessed spelling lol) I have really read encouraging messages on this site tonight i am 100% geared up for this I WILL SUCCEED AT THIS DIET!!! :D:D:D:D

Too blooming right you will, we all will. People on here have done amazing things, life changing things and I feel proud of them even though I don't know them. And best of all they are keeping the weight off - brilliant role models xx

Good Luck Daisy, and thanks all appointment not till 12 hopefully be able to go earlier cant wait now couldnt sleep last night through excitement lol

Had 1st shake

Well guy's and gals I've had my first vanilla shake , consultant was so much more thorough than the previous one had x bit of s fright at fat percentage and fat mass - didn't have them readings before but can't wait now that I have taken the first steps to changing my life yeah! :D

Well guy's and gals I've had my first vanilla shake , consultant was so much more thorough than the previous one had x bit of s fright at fat percentage and fat mass - didn't have them readings before but can't wait now that I have taken the first steps to changing my life yeah! :D

Hey i had my first vanilla shake today aswell hehe been out for a nice hour walk aswell about to have my second shake then will take the dog out later for another hour then 3rd shake for tea at the moment im feeling all ok i have had just over a pint of water and im still going strong! Just want to get in to ketosis asap lol.

Hows your day going so far?

Back