Starting tomorrow :)

DaisieMay

Hi

I'm starting slim and save tomorrow eep! quite excited about it though. You all seem like a lovely bunch so thought i'd just say hi!

I have a long way to go but going to take it one day at a time :) xx

That long road will get shorter by the day. Welcome and good luck

Hi Daisymay :welcome2: and good luck! We're all behind you.

Hi DM nice to have you along for the ride x welcome x

Noone judges here x just lovely supportive mateys x here to have a laugh or cry with x

We each understand what it's like x

You will be just fine xxxxx

I've just placed my first order online too so hopefully will be able to start by Wednesday!
Good luck, keep thinking positive thoughts!

loving the support thanks very much :) I may be on here rambling tomorrow to keep me going lol

I've got my 3 packs and bar ready to go, plenty water too.

good luck chocolate!! let me know how you get on too x

Good luck to all of you starting tomorrow! There is great support on here so do come on and ask questions!

Thanks DaiseyMae - I'm doing a mix between SnS and lighter life - initially it was just lighter life but I started mixing about a month ago. Rates of loss are still the same but the meal packs make all the difference! Yum!

I've been doing it for 26 weeks now and have lost 6 stone 9 lbs - still about another 3 to go but I can't believe the difference it has made to me! So happy I decided to do this!

I remember when I first started looking at everyone else's losses and thinking that was great but I wouldn't do it all e way as I never had. Then suddenly my ticker moved from one side to the other and I had lost more than half the weight that I needed to! It was a shock! If I can do this then so can you. Enjoy!

Hi and good luck for starting!! Be sure and post how u get on!! Start a diary! Xx

Lovely to have you join us, once you get going you will be grand :-D

Hi Chocolate, had a family crisis last week so stopped but i'm restarting on monday. hopefully this week will go better lol. how r u getting on ?

Back