Starting tomorrow

EmmaLou

Hi all,

Starting CD tomorrow! I'm actually excited to start losing weight.

I did CD last year and lost 36lbs in 8 weeks. But due to myself sabotage, I quit and have now put on 22lbs of that weight loss.
So I'm back on it tomorrow! Hoping to lose 2stone by may 11th as I have my wedding dress fitting then.

Good luck everyone x

I'm on day 2 xc good luck to u both xx

Ah thanks for asking, I'm doing well, really struggling in the evening but am getting thru. How about u?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EmmaLou said:
Ah thanks for asking, I'm doing well, really struggling in the evening but am getting thru. How about u?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been up and down but think I'm getting there had my first WI yesterday and I'd lost 12lbs
Not bad going in a week. Plus I've also had some SS+ days too
Good luck and keep focused :)

I definitely think evenings are toughest, I'm trying to get through them by drinking loads of water. Do you have a pic of your wedding dress you could flash us for inspiration? We're in the same boat; similar height, similar deadlines, similar weights - same desperate reason for losing weight ASAP!

Here's my wedding dress!

image-2827676923.jpg

Hope the link works not sure how to do it from my iPad x

what a beautiful dress and what fantastic insipiration x

Thanks! I wish I could stick a picture of it on all the food cupboards so I wouldn't even attempt to cheat, but then OH will see lol x

What a gorgeous wedding dress... best of luck to you =D

Hi EmmaLou-gorgeous dress! I got married 9 years ago and still feel the disappointment that i didn't stick to my diet when i look at the photos so stick with it! I start Cambridge tomorrow-excited and scared-really want this diet to be the one that works! Keep going and good luck! X

Back