Starting tomorrow

tiny1983

Hi people

Ok well first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Jonny. I am 28 years old, and 6'4" tall, and unfortunately weight around 27 stone. I've done Lipotrim before and successfully lost 10 stone, I did a diary and I read through it earlier today and it's given me the motivation to do it all again. Back then I actually found the diet easy to do, I did it first time and did it for 8 months straight without ever breaking. I was like a machine and I loved it. The only difference then to now, is then I had huge motivation. My back killed me, I was constantly out of breath and I lived with my folks, and the only thing I wanted to be able to do, was buy clothes in shops rather than online, and find "that special someone". Well I did all that and then some, when I met my girlfriend we both lived with our parents, so the only way we could really spend time together was around a table in a restaurant; and we did this a lot.

After a year I'd gained around 4 stone and it's gone on and one from there. I've attempted to do Lipotrim over the last couple of years, but I always find an excuse and I always think "well if I start next week, I'll have X amount of weeks on it before I go away" etc. This behaviour has lead me to where I am now. I'm as overweight as I've ever been and I'm off on holiday in the first week in June.

Now of course I want to do this for me, desperately, but it's for the holiday. So I can play with my neices, and I'm not the one constantly sat there sweaty, looking uncomfortable etc. I feel really determined to do this. However as you all know, it's so difficult, day one and I feel motivated, but I then start to think of foods I could eat, or that I'm in te mood for, and then that dreaded phrase comes to mind. I know if I could get through a week, or even 3/4 days until ketosis I could do it long term.

So that is why I have signed up to here today and hope for some support and I've love to also help anyone else, whilst I was on Lipotrim my first time, I went through it all so I have plenty of experience with it. Here's hoping we all succeed and in the coming months we find the people we all want to be.

Good luck Tiny, You know the drill, its just those first few days but it will help that you are expecting it to be difficult at first, Im on my second time too and found the first week difficult but easier than the first time. You have some great reasons to succeed!

Hi Jonny ,
I like you and Daisy am a returner :) It can be hard second/third time around but we all know the rewards. I hope you have as much success this time around as you did before. You can do this!! :D

Hi Jonny, my first time but I am also going away in first week of June. Come on lad, lets get our bodies fit for airing! I have lost 22lbs, had a spray tan and got my first tattoo at the base of my back to show off! As you know the diet is hard...I have had a really bad day today and I am in week 5. But we can do it!!! Good luck!! x

You obviously know what is what so all I can say is good luck and nice to see another man join the ranks. :)

Hi Tiny and welcome, I'm off on a special holiday on 1st June, Pebbles, we should start a special thread for us all! Sadly, I am so excited I have started packing already!

Welcome xx

Welcome Johnny,

If you have done it once, you can do it again, and if you feel like caving log on here, this lot will give you a kick up the backside believe me haha. Best of luck i know you can do it.

Gem xx

Hi Peeps

thanks for the welcome. Well yesterday went okay, I got through it, I probably drank too much water as it felt like I needed to put soemthing in my mouth, know what I mean? I think I drank about 5L yesterday so I'm going to tone that down today and try and get in about 3L per day, I've always drank water instead of brews, tea, coffee etc, so I'm ok here. My main problem now are those pesky Gremlins in my head, telling me what food I'm in the mood for, thinking about every takeaway out there, but I'm doing my best to bat them off.

At the moment I'm looking for a car to rent when I get on holiday so that reminder is keeping me motivated. Day two today so I'll keep going and I'm hoping I can carry on and do this for this short length of time, come off in June and then attack it again ready for Christmas. I'd love to have a Christmas where I don't have to worry about people buying me clothes; everyone knows I'm a big lad but they always buy me XL or XXL that they surely know will go nowhere near me, then I have to go through the whole thing of not trying it on blah blah blah.

Anyway, good luck today people, we can do it.

Well yesterday went okay, I got through it, I probably drank too much water as it felt like I needed to put soemthing in my mouth, know what I mean?

A snorkel? :D

It's good that you are focussing and planning your route Jonny. Anything to take you mind off food in the initial stages makes great sense and holiday planning has to be a great one. Just remember to factor in a refeed before your June break. If you stick to it and get back on track as soon after your that as you can then there's no reason why there won't be a new you knocking around by Christmas.

Good luck.

Good Luck Jonny.....the 1st few days are torture as you know but it does get easier! Even the bad days are ok! I'm starting week 4 today and i haven't felt this healthy in a loooonnnggg time! You know you can do this and how good you will feel once you get control of your food thoughts! I love feeling in control of this...it has been tough most days but the amazing feeling of being 100% out weighs the bad days!!!
You can do this! x

Hi Jonny welcome and goodluck for round two, if you have done it once you know you can do it again. I myself am jetting off to india in 6 weeks time so hoping to loose another 2 stone by then. Then hopefully restart end of June till i reach target weight. I am hoping for the first time in a long time i wont have to ask for a seat belt extension. I can also relate to be sitting there overweight and feeling outta place. Heres to all our new bodys xx

Hello Jonny

I'm joining you today. I lost nearly 6 stone in 2009 on LT. Had three pregnancies and so am back now. Hope today is going well for you :)

Alex

Hi Jonny hope everything is going well I am on my 3rd time of LT. The first 2 times I didnt make it this far im on day 22 Ive lost 1 st 3lbs and everything is going well. This forum is fantastic when im struggling with anything I go on here and I feel instantly better.

Hi Tiny and welcome, I'm off on a special holiday on 1st June, Pebbles, we should start a special thread for us all! Sadly, I am so excited I have started packing already!

Lol this would be good so that we can advise each other on the refeed before we go and back to it when we get home.

started a thread....holiday in june?
I can't wait!

Welcome johnny, I'm also 2nd time and on day 6 now, you can do it! It's hard to start back but you also have the knowledge of last time, so you know what to expect and you succeeded last time and will again, good luck, you will soon be running up and down that beach, enjoying life, much slimmer! X x and for the down days you have us to rant to x x p.s well done for trying again x

Back