Starting tomorrow

Nomore

So I started on Cambridge and stopped so I'm starting tomorrow on slim and save. I got weighed tonight and I am 15st 1lb looking to loss 5 stone so here goes. I will start in the morning. I will weigh and measure every tuesday evening. :) I've got my partner to weigh and measure me :)

Good luck on your journey!

Hi no more and good luck !! - Ive also started S&S today so hope you don't mind me joining you and hopefully we can spur each other on :))) x

I just started today too :) had my last binge last night including last glass of wine and choccies lol Starting at 15.6 stones today. Hoping to lose 3-4 stones by next year September :)

Good luck to you all :) X

Really well thanks however I had prepared well in advance haha so upto now I've had a mushroom soup and a small chicken salad - 2 litres of Iceland apple water ( to die for and no citric acid or cals or carbs - yayyyyy ) and spring cleaned the kitchen !!!

Everyday I'm going to spring clean a different room to get me through the first week and then just might start on my mums house too ha - how you getting on??

Ive got a choc shake and bar left - they are my treats later with a cuppa - I'm determined this time!!!

Are you doing three or four packs a day? X

Hi doing good I've had 2 litres of water and chocolate crisp shake that was lovely with ice.

Doing the 3 packets and a meal see how it goes but might do 4 packs next week.

Been busy at work which helps and keep popping on here reading stuff do all in all bit easier than I thought x

How's day 2 started for you ? Ive already started missing my food and wish to hell I could do sw or ww without overheating :(( hence why I'm doing this. May do 4 packs myself next week too - I found it quite hard after my meal last night not to raid the cupboards! Ha x

Day two is going ok so far loved the meal last night. Got a little headache but nothing to bad and my tummys rumbling but all in all going ok.
How's your day going? :)

Hi

Im getting on good - had my first weigh in and lost 8lb which im pleased about as ive been doing a low carb diet on/off for the last few weeks so thought it was a good loss despite that. Not had much chance of logging in much as im now in the throws of decorating the bedroom (what i will do to keep busy ha).

I saw from another post that you have lost 13lb which is absolutely fantastic! cant wait to see how we get on this week!!! Im going to try your turnip chips with curry too - sounds gorgeous.

How are you getting on???

Wendox

How you getting on too?? x

Back