Starting tomorrow

StinginBelle

Hi there. I tried Slimming World a couple of years ago but only lasted a few months (if that...) because I got bored with the very slow loss and didn't have the willpower to keep going. :(

Silly, but here I am. Decided to order a bumper pack from Exante which arrived today, so I'm going to start the journey tomorrow. I'm feeling a little nervous about it, but hopefully I'll lose weight a bit faster this time and keep the momentum going!

Are there any other new starters around, or anyone who just wants to buddy up?!

Hi
Im starting tomorrow so a couple of days behind you.
I did lighterlife a few years ago for three months and lost 4 stone but fell pregnant and put it all back on - so I thought i'd give this a go.
Hows it going ?
Jen
x

good luck, sure you will be fine :)

I started the TS today, I had the toffee and raisin bar for breakky which was nice and tomato and basil soup for lunch which was awful and I could not bare to finish it. I am thinking this is going to be a lot harder than I anticipated I am now not looking forward to my shake for dinner.
I also ordered the bumper pack but for 2 months I am now thinking what was I thinking!

Hi
Im starting tomorrow so a couple of days behind you.
I did lighterlife a few years ago for three months and lost 4 stone but fell pregnant and put it all back on - so I thought i'd give this a go.
Hows it going ?
Jen
x

Good luck tomorrow! 4 stone in 3 months is great :)

Today wasn't too bad, but I hate needing the loo all the time because of all the water you have to drink x

I wasnt keen on the toffee and raisin bar and the tomato soup either, but i threw a few herbs into the soup and it was bearable, I am left with a few bars left over from my months pack though! Have a look in the recipes pages for ideas. Have to say I hated the porridge biscuits!! but maybe I just didnt make them right! I do like the shakes and I am not a shake person!
Try and persevere you will be pleasantly surprised!

I started the TS today, I had the toffee and raisin bar for breakky which was nice and tomato and basil soup for lunch which was awful and I could not bare to finish it. I am thinking this is going to be a lot harder than I anticipated I am now not looking forward to my shake for dinner.
I also ordered the bumper pack but for 2 months I am now thinking what was I thinking!

That's a shame about the soup. Seems much harder if you don't like the stuff :(

I got the bumper pack with just shakes and bars as I've heard a lot of people say they don't like the soups. So far, so good!

How did you get on with your shake for dinner?

I wasnt keen on the toffee and raisin bar and the tomato soup either, but i threw a few herbs into the soup and it was bearable, I am left with a few bars left over from my months pack though! Have a look in the recipes pages for ideas. Have to say I hated the porridge biscuits!! but maybe I just didnt make them right! I do like the shakes and I am not a shake person!
Try and persevere you will be pleasantly surprised!

I had the toffee and raisin bar today and loved it, which really pleased me! I went for the bumper pack of shakes and bars - so far I've had a strawberry and a chocolate one and both were fine. I split my bar into a few portions and just nibbled away over the afternoon :)

I have a tomato and basil soup right now with salt ,pepper , chilli and chopped chives and it is really nice

That's a shame about the soup. Seems much harder if you don't like the stuff :(

I got the bumper pack with just shakes and bars as I've heard a lot of people say they don't like the soups. So far, so good!

How did you get on with your shake for dinner?

I had the banana one, it was bearable, the bar is my fave so far. Ive had plenty of water and green tea but no exercise today so it has been a good day despite me wanting to chuck the towel in.
I am hoping the other flavours are going to be better, however i will try and chuck some spices in the tomato one for next time

Back