starting tomorrow...

marah_rn

there, i was at the chemist. got my week supply of lipotrim. With all the dietary supplements and diets I have tried over the years, I am hoping this could be the one. Scared but I know i will have support here at the forum and hopefully you will all keep me going. Fingers crossed.

Hello to you both. Welcome to the forum! Best wishes for this week. I found the first week quite tough but it does get a lot easier the longer you stick to it 100%. Keep posting and you will get plenty of support.

BM

Hello to you both. Welcome to the forum! Best wishes for this week. I found the first week quite tough but it does get a lot easier the longer you stick to it 100%. Keep posting and you will get plenty of support.

BM
thanks so much for the encouragement. we really needed that! x

Hello both. How has the first day gone? Getting through all the water can seem quite daunting to begin with but you'll get a routine going before you know it! Best wishes.

BM

hi busy mum. my first day wasn't too bad. i was tempted when they cooked sausage and mashed last night. The smell is just so torturing.... I wasn't hungry at all. I did get a headache around 6pm but i kept on drinking water. Drove home and went to bed at 10pm. Woke up grand... Thanks for asking

Well done, 1st Day done! Keep it going for Day 2.

BM

Back