• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow

I'm seeing my CDC this afternoon to pick up some packs and get weighed, ready to start tomorrow. I did the diet last year very successfully, but stopped before I got where I wanted to be because I felt so tired all the time. Having talked to Cambridge yesterday on the phone, it seems likely I wasn't drinking enough water
so I think I'll have to have a drinking schedule or something this time. Just hoping that I will find it as easy to stick to as last time because I really want this weight off! (my back is hurting a lot)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck for tomorrow Wigglychick (LOVE the name by the way :))

Hi Wiggly, good luck for tomorrow! Re drinking the water, I find it helpful to have a 1 litre bottle next to me all the time which I drink from throughout the day - room temperature is best - it seems easier than gulping down a glass at a time. Drinking water definitely makes a huge difference both to weight loss and how you feel - if I haven't had enough I feel all fuzzy headed and tired.

Let us know how you get on x

Corinne x

Thanks very much, I think I'll definitely get some bottles of water in so I can make sure I don't go without when I'm out and about :D

The Best of luck to you. I'm sure you will succeed with your positive attitude.
Keep coming in to tell us how you're doing. I come in every day just because everyone in here is so caring and encouraging.
Well done for making the decision to do this.
Tansyx

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
I'm seeing my CDC this afternoon to pick up some packs and get weighed, ready to start tomorrow. I did the diet last year very successfully, but stopped before I got where I wanted to be because I felt so tired all the time. Having talked to Cambridge yesterday on the phone, it seems likely I wasn't drinking enough water
so I think I'll have to have a drinking schedule or something this time. Just hoping that I will find it as easy to stick to as last time because I really want this weight off! (my back is hurting a lot)

Ahh good on ya - let us know how you get on, we all need to motivate one another. I'm only a couple of weeks xxxx

Thanks so much for the encouragement :D I've seen my CDC this afternoon, got on the scales (yuk!) and have my packs now so am ready to begin in the morning!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Hi wiggly, you will have the pounds off in no time!