1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Well-Known Member

I'm seeing my CDC this afternoon to pick up some packs and get weighed, ready to start tomorrow. I did the diet last year very successfully, but stopped before I got where I wanted to be because I felt so tired all the time. Having talked to Cambridge yesterday on the phone, it seems likely I wasn't drinking enough water
    so I think I'll have to have a drinking schedule or something this time. Just hoping that I will find it as easy to stick to as last time because I really want this weight off! (my back is hurting a lot)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Good luck for tomorrow Wigglychick (LOVE the name by the way :))

wigglychick likes this.
  4. sable

sable Active Member

Good luck!!!:D

wigglychick likes this.
  5. corinne_j

corinne_j Well-Known Member

Hi Wiggly, good luck for tomorrow! Re drinking the water, I find it helpful to have a 1 litre bottle next to me all the time which I drink from throughout the day - room temperature is best - it seems easier than gulping down a glass at a time. Drinking water definitely makes a huge difference both to weight loss and how you feel - if I haven't had enough I feel all fuzzy headed and tired.

Let us know how you get on x

Corinne x

wigglychick likes this.
  6. wigglychick

Thanks very much, I think I'll definitely get some bottles of water in so I can make sure I don't go without when I'm out and about :D

7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Good luck WC!

8. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

The Best of luck to you. I'm sure you will succeed with your positive attitude.
    Keep coming in to tell us how you're doing. I come in every day just because everyone in here is so caring and encouraging.
    Well done for making the decision to do this.
    Tansyx

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Ahh good on ya - let us know how you get on, we all need to motivate one another. I'm only a couple of weeks xxxx

10. ava

ava Well-Known Member

Good luck wigglychick!! :)

11. wigglychick

Thanks so much for the encouragement :D I've seen my CDC this afternoon, got on the scales (yuk!) and have my packs now so am ready to begin in the morning!

12. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Good luck for your week one Wiggly xxx

13. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi wiggly, you will have the pounds off in no time!

14. Caress

Caress Well-Known Member

good luck for tomorrow