Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow!!!

Aggs

Wish me luck! Would love to hear from anybody starting at the same time as me. Need all the help I can get

Hi Aggs

i started 5 weeks ago!! wanted to wish you luck with it all!! not sure what your current diet is like but be prepared for a tough first 4 days!! after that it hets easier and then i also found after the third week i'm kind of used to just having CD products and a high protein meal!!

you will have good days and bad but stick to it chick and you will soon see the results

all the very best! xx

i restarted at the beginning of the week, so im 4 days in..

keep focused and you will do well. :)

Good luck! I'm not doing Cambridge, doing w8 rapid which us total meal replacement too! On day 2! 3.5-4 stone to loose x

Well done on getting started... it does get easier as you go along! :) x

I'm worrying I am on day 2 and so far I have been absolutely fine, no headaches, hunger or feeling crap, it's going to hit me like a steam train when it does lol x

I'm on day six and I've not had any headaches or hunger pains (well nothing that a some water hasn't sorted out or a coffee)

I have had a cold all week so maybe my mind has been on that rather than my stomach...

Ok so it's finally kicked in tonight, headaches and feeling shattered :-( I'm just hanging on to the thoughts that it will get better (I hope) x

It will get better! It might take a few days, but keep hanging in there!

Hi,

I was just wondering how you are all getting on? I meet with a consultant tomorrow night so hoping I'll get to start this week. I feel very excited!!

Lisa x

Gingey2013, how are you doing? Hope that's you over the ketosis slump and now you're on the high! Well done on getting past those first few days! Definitely the hardest! I've done VLCD before but back again to shift some weight I've managed to accumulate, lol! On day 5 today! I was naughty and sneaked on the scales today, lost 7lbs already!!! Whoopee!!! Making me hopeful for double figures on my official weigh in! Have you weighed yet? I know your not supposed to but if your having a struggle week one, I think a sneaky weigh totally keeps you motivated!!! Good luck everyone!!! Xxxx

Hi,

I was just wondering how you are all getting on? I meet with a consultant tomorrow night so hoping I'll get to start this week. I feel very excited!!

Lisa x

Hi, I've just start ss today and I'm feeling very determined and motivated at the moment, I know the first 4 days are the worst so ready for that, I'm sure ill get throught it. How's everyone else coping with the first week?

Go for it LisaC!!! I'm on a high just now on day 5! Feel excited! So gonna do this! Good luck in your first week! Keep us updated!!! X

Hi,

Well done you

I am feeling great again today, I had a sneaky weigh of myself this morning to make myself realise its worth sticking out those bad times and day 4 and I have lost 6lbs I am so happy I stuck it out yesterday and didn't cave :)

X

Oh thats really good that you feel better....

Back