Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow!!!

I lost a stone and should have kept going but I didn't. So thinking about starting again. I've still got some supplies left. But keep putting off starting. Maybe tomorrow. Even if I could lose 7lbs before Christmas it would be something.

Hi Mary,
I am on day 10 and i debated starting this close to xmas, but for me it was now or never and i knew if i put it off til jan i would probably (definitely) put on another 7-10lbs over xmas and new year, so i started, and i lost 8lbs in first week , my weigh in was tues and iv'e lost another 2 lbs since then, so you could lose half a stone before xmas day, however it will be tough and you'd have to check with your consultant if they were available just before and after the xmas period, if you have a lot of xmas social gatherings to attend in the next couple of weeks that will also be hard although if you really put your mind to it you can still attend and stay on the plan, it's just a bit more difficult. If you feel motivated and positive i'd say go for it and get started to give you that initial boost before xmas , but if you are a bit dubious and not in the right mind frame, maybe wait until after. I hope whatever you do you have a happy,positive xmas :)

Back