Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow

cld

Hi tonight I'm getting all my plan of my consultant. We haven't decided yet weither i will add a meal into my plan I have about 7 stone to loose ? does adding a meal have a slower weight loss or isit the same

fractionally slower i believe but its really is whatever makes it easier for you. I can't eat at all - or I just go mad and cheat so its SS or nothing for me, others (check for bookworms threads) are doing brilliantly with a meal.

Good luck

One of the Moderators on here once said that there was no difference between SS, SS+ and 810. A friend of mine did 810 at the same time as my SS and she lost well, she actually lost more than me some weeks.... which was so annoying , and I am still bitter.

Im doing ss+ and my losses have been pretty good :)

Well done on your losses, I'm starting today, I'm going to have water now then have my first shake around 10am

Im currently doing a mixture of just the shakes and on a weekend add a meal aswell. My first two weeks i had meals every evening, mainly chicken and broccoli, and managed to loose 19lbs (was tipping the scales at 20st, so i imagine it comes of quicker the more you have to loose) hope that helps. :)

So far so good I've had the porridge which I wasnt to keen on but I had a chic mint shake for lunch with was lovely and filled me up. I ain't really felt hungry all day! I hope it continues like this (of it does ill be laughing) for my meal tonight I'm having chicken and broccoli :) that's my aim to do the 2 weeks with a meal the try only adding the odd meals in to keep a good weight loss going fast.. Well done to you your doing well x

Eww I hate the porridges lol! Its the texture more than the taste that puts me off. Sounds like your having a fab first day hun :)

I stick to the shakes aswel. Not keen on the soups or porridge. Quite partial to a lemon bar every now and then, i freeze the bars for a few hours before i eat them, seem to last longer that way :) best feeling in the world is seeing the pounds go down on the scales. Defo worth it at each weigh in. Good luck for rest of the week :)

Yes it was the texture that got to me too :( tomorrow I'm planning a shake for breakfast then a soup lunch time, the. My meal and a shake before bed, think ill try the porridge again in a few days see if it goes down any different also I'm guessing the soup is going to have the same texture so my plan will be shakes and bars then my meal and LOTSSSSS of water......

Back