Starting tomorrow

Littlered81

Hey all, I'm starting this in the morning. Feeling very down about my weight at the moment, so really looking forward to starting.

Just wondering, do people exercise when they're doing Total Solution? I love my wii fit and want to carry on doing it, but I know when I tried Cambridge previously my Cambridge counsellor advised me not to do it! Any thoughts?

Hiya. I started today and wondered about exercise as I did cambridge aswell and got told not to exercise in the first week.good luck for tomorrow. Ive found all the tips in the recipes really helpful to help make the meals taste better xx

Day 1 went fine thanks how about you? Im thinking about 3 stone if I can.im having a tummy tuck and lipo on the 22nd December so aiming to lose literally as much as I can. The surgeon will need all the help he can to make me look better lol x

Good luck for the morning, it'll be tough but worth it :) I didn't do any exercise for the first week as you're already going through a big change and feel quite exhausted. Week two once ketosis hit I was fine and I've done 30 mins most days since!

Hi, I'm starting in the morning too please keep updated how youvdoing nice to know someone else starting on the same day bit of motivation and companionship :)

How has your first day been? :)

Hi there I started total solution today! Finding it ok, just hard preparing meals/food for the family and not being able to try! Have done Lighterlife before and did really well, although that all changed when I got pregnant! Hoping to loose at least 2 stone maybe more!

Well first day down, I've stuck to my shakes and drunk all my water. It's been easy where work was so busy. I have a really bad headache though, hoping that goes soon!

Ldj, I'm looking to lose about the same as you, I want to lose just over two stone. I'm off to Edinburgh at the end of the week, so already worked out which bars/shakes I need to take with me!

I had the bean chilli last night, added cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder and fresh corriander, was very nice! Also left for 5 mins with boiling water then in the microwave for 1 min 30 but for 3o sec intervals and stirred. Had apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie and added more cinnamon. Have been naughty and weighed myself and after two days only 2lbs lost! I'm so silly as been here before and I know I shouldn't weigh before the week is out!

May be seeing my parents at the weekend and dreading it! My mum (who is also very overweight and a type 2 diabetic) disagrees with these types of diets! I did lighterlife a few years ago and she had nothing good to say about it! But I'm fed up with being overweight and i know this works!

How is everyone else getting on?

Hey, well two days in and I've been really pleased that I've stuck to it 100%, including drinking all my water! I've had short workouts too, just half hour slots, but Just Dance for the Wii in sweat mode certainly feels like a workout, have pretty achy arms and legs today!

My mother was never keen. She swears by Weight Watchers, but having done it for 30 years & still having issues with her weight, I'm not sold on it. I tried it on & off for about 10 years. It's not for me!

Back