Starting Tomorrow

Teenyweeny

Hi all

I am off to the chemist tonight to start on LT tomorrow, I posted earlier in the week and wanted to thank you all for your replies.

I NEED to lose 5 stone, am currently 15,7 but want to lose at least 2 and then go from there

Has anyone on here lost 5 stone, roughly how much should I expect to lose each week?

Thank you and good luck to all of us

T x

Lots of people have lost way more than 5 stone hun. If you stick to the diet 100% then 5 stone will be easily achievable! Good luck for when you start xx

Well fattothin lost 100lb in 21 weeks. Which is just over 7 stone. It really is a case of stick at it 100% and you get the results you want. You could have lost all the weight you want to by Christmas! xx

Hi there and good luck for tomorrow. Thefutureisbright (Julz) worked out that on average people on LT tend to lose about 4lb per week. And as Vickie already said, one of our biggest success stories is Fattothin (Gaz) and he achieved an incredible amount of weight in about that time. You can do it if you really want to achieve the 5st loss hun, as long as you stick to the diet to the letter and drink at least 2 litres of water per day you should see the weight melting off you :)

My start weight was 17.12 after 2 week i'm now 16.10. I'v lost 16lb in my first 2 week i'm hoping to get down to 11st by christmas. I had a lil blip last week and cheated but this week i'm starting all over again and giving it all i got.
GOOD LUCK Teenyweeny x

Hiya Teenyweeny it's brilliant that you are starting LT.
My target was to loose 5 stones & I should reach this by next week which would be 15 weeks on LT, as mentioned by others stick to it 100% & you'll have no prob's in reaching your target.
Good luck on your LT journey.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Thank you all for the replies, I think I will go the whole hog and go for 5 stones, but wont think about it for a bit yet lol dont want to put myself off before I start :cry:

Wow well done all of you, you have all done so well. Some truly amazing, and inspirational, losses

X

Good Luck!

Hiya Teenyweeny
Just to wish you lots of luck!:) I am just one day ahead of you (started today) and also want to lose 5 stone!
Trish x

Nicki26 - :eek: omg that is amazing, well done. You are my inspiration!

Minikat - ohhh we need to buddy up and motivae each other ;-)

x

Hey - good luck with your start tomorrow - it will be soooo worth it when you are walking aroun in a sexy slinky dress at christmas! ;) xox

Good luck for this week, it WILL be worth it & the weeks will fly by. By every week it will get easier & easier & you'll wonder why you hadnt done this earlier!
Good luck again xxx

Good luck hun.

I have lost nearly 5 stone in 14 weeks but did have an awful lot to lose. I still have about 4 stone to go. It is defo doable in 21 weeks (OMG is that all there is till Christmas!!!!) as long as you stick to LT 100% and drink lots of water.

I originally hoped to get to target by my birthday (in 9 weeks) but that isn't going to happen. I am hoping to be there well before Christmas. I'm sure you will too.

Good luck.

x

Again thank you all for your replies, I can see I will end up a regular on here lol

Another question if I may, I went to chemist and collected packs, stocked up on mouth wash and listerene strips BUT... he has run out of the shakers. It is fine for morning and evening ones as I have a hand blender thingie at home, but when I am in work I dont actually know how to make a shake up :cry: Can I do this with a normal kitchen whisk?

Thanks

x

You could take one of those hand blenders with you or, if you know any Tupperware addicts, borrow a Quickshake, they are brilliant. You can get them on eBay as well.

I used to use a screw top beaker but often had lumps so I go for flapjacks at lunchtime instead. You can't have flapjacks till your 2nd or 3rd week.

x

Back