Starting tomorrow!

tigger147

Hello All

I have been reading all your posts for a few weeks now and am starting tomorrow! Everything is ready, have been trying to reduce my carb intake over the past few days to see if that helps the cravings!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Tigger xx

Hello All

I have been reading all your posts for a few weeks now and am starting tomorrow! Everything is ready, have been trying to reduce my carb intake over the past few days to see if that helps the cravings!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Tigger xx

hey Tigger - WELCOME :D

good luck with your CD journey :) keep us posted !

TTFN ;)

Debz xx

Hiya good luck for tomoro. Just keep posting and you will get all the encouragement and support you need. Everyone here is great xx

Hiya babyballie, it looks like we have similar stats, its also my birthday in April and I am going away, I would love to loose 3 stone by then but dont know how do able that would be!

I will be after loads of support as I believe that the first 4 days are hell!!

Good Luck to all xxx

Hi babyballie

It looks like we have similar stats!! Same height and I also want to loose 3 stone in time for my birthday in April, I dot know it that will be possible though, its only 12 weeks or so away!!

I believe that the first 4 days are hell so will probably be on here all the time to get through that lol!!

Good Luck everyone xx

hiya Tigger!
welcome, good luck!!
x

tigger, just noticed your start weight is what i weigh now, do you mind me asking what size clothes you are? ( tell me to sod of if im been cheeky) :)

Well done tigger and good luck, you sound motivated and ready :D

Posting on here is great there's always someone around to offer support

Not at all Vamp! You are a lot taller than me though! I am an 18 in most things but the occassional 20.

Good Luck and well done for such a fab first 4 weeks!!!

good luck hun i restart 2moz keep posting and let us know how well ya doin xx

Hi babyballie

It looks like we have similar stats!! Same height and I also want to loose 3 stone in time for my birthday in April, I dot know it that will be possible though, its only 12 weeks or so away!!

I believe that the first 4 days are hell so will probably be on here all the time to get through that lol!!

Good Luck everyone xx

Im the same.. around 3 stone by April.. my bday is 2nd x

Im on my preperation week jst now.. reduce carbs increase water x

Vamp im same height and weight as yourself.. I am a 16/18 in clothes.. x

thanks everyone regarding the clothes size, im a size 20, last year when i weighed about 7lb less i was a size 16/18, but i guess having a baby has changed my body shape a lot!

Good luck!!

They say a stone a month so I think your target for your birthday is TOTALLY do-able

xx

I have restarted today, have 10 stone to lose! Good luck everyone xx

Back