Starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 15 February 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Just been for my CDC 1st session, and although daunting getting weighed, measured and photographed, it was a very empowering session...

I am very motivated, I am going to be a curvy size 14!! (don't want to be skinny!!) I like my curves just want them to be a bit smaller!!!

I have a weeks worth of SS shakes and am ready!!!

I have lost 4.5lbs from my cut down week... so that's got to be good hey!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck on the start! Hope you do well! 4.5lbs is fab for cutting down! The weight will fall off you!! xxx

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Nikki

Well done for losing weight already on your cut down. Go girl!!!! I've got my meeting in an hour. I tried to do the buddy thing, but don't think I've been on here long enough, it said I couldn't do it.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when I'm downing my shakes and water. We'll be in great shape before you know it.

Tracey

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Well you've got my email address too, so just email me if you want to chat..

Good luck for your appointment, by CDC was lovely, and to be honest we were pretty similar!! quite scary!!

Yep we will be there before you know it... I have revised my targets though, I don't think I would suit a size 12, wrong body shape!! I would rather be a curvy size 14.. so set my target at 11.5 stone!!

Love

blitz likes this.
  6. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on your cut down week and good luck with your 1st week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.