Starting Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by evian_addict, 5 June 2009 Social URL.

1. evian_addict

evian_addict Member

Well....as of 25 minutes i shall no longer be eating food!

I would love to lose 2 stone....so i am healthy and happy with how i feel, but i KNOW i am going to really struggle!

Im going to try and get the willpower from people in here- as i do love my food and feel pants about myself right now so am in that cycle thats so hard to beat: feel crap so you eat, then feel more crap and guiltly, hate yourself more and eat more! Sure some people can empathise!

Anyways if anyone else is starting i would love to have someone to keep me going!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I found it best to open up a word document and write a note to myself for those weak moments.
    Mine basically says WHY I am doing it, and it tells me that I have been overweight for 600 weeks of my life because of my stupidness with food, if I can't last 12 weeks without so that I can sort out the mess that I have got myself into.. well the I deserve to be fat. Harsh but true. lol
    If you want this bad enough, it will work. Simple as that. You stick to it 100% and you can be where you want to be in 8-12 weeks. There is no grey areas, it is black and white. Do you want it or not? I think you do, so be strong and it will work... good luck with it. Get through the first 3 days with headache tablets and water, and you will be fine.

4. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Evian,

Just to wish you good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will be fine!

I'm on day 6 now and feel great, this diet does really make you feel much better! xxx

5. evian_addict

evian_addict Member

Thanks guys, i really am going to do my best.

Such a good idea about working out how many weeks/ days ive been overweight! Im off to do that now!

Well done you two!
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.