Starting tonight-what do I need to buy?

poppygirl

Hiya, I'm starting sw tonight-very excited lol!

I understand it will be £9.95 on the first night. Are there any books I will need to buy, what's a food directory?

I need to do a food shop as well- as a veggie what bits should I stock up on? I hear mullerlights are free? Any thing else I should be getting?

All help appreciated :) xxx

hyer hun, welcome to slimmingworld..im only a newbie myself but its great! Id recommend defo getting the magazine tonight and maybe a cookbook? I bought the extra easy one and its great! just see what u fancy. Yes mullerlights are free, just stock up on loads veg and fruit, herbs, natural yogurt, quark, pasta..the consultant will be able to helpt you to x

HI - I hope you enjoy your first meeting :)

On your first night you will e given the most important handbook, and I would recommend a copy of the new magazine (1.95) for lots of tips and motivation. I would hold back on buying the food directory as you can get all the info from the website for free - perhaps you will want one later though. You might fancy a cookbook though - most are under £5

Muller lights are free, but they are not veggie. Danone ones are though - both Shape zero and the Activia fat free (check the packaging carefully) are free on the plan and veggie friendly.

If you have to shop today, stick with fruit and veg, baked and tinned beans, tinned toms, quorn mince (if you like it!), pasta, rice, wholemeal bread in a 400g loaf and perhaps wait til you get the chat before you spend too much money!

Besides all the obvious stuff like fruit, veg, pasta, rice, eggs etc try and get some fry-light cooking spray. I use it for everything that is 'fried' or goes in the oven and would be lost without it.

Back