Starting tonight

first timer

Hi am going to be joining slimming world tonight and looking forward to dropping the weight I have a stone to get off and was wondering is it possible to have it off in 8 weeks? I have big event coming up and need the stone off for it. I was thinking of do a food replacement as I know weight comes off quick! I thought slimming world be better (healthier) but now am worried I won't have weight off in time!!

Good Luck. A stone is totally possible in 8 weeks!

If you stick to slimming world 100% you can expect to lose a healthy 1-2lbs a week. This, however, can slow when people get closer to target but (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong) 14lbs in 8 weeks is doable if you follow plan 100% and maybe add in a bit of body magic (exercise) :D

Absolutely achievable! When I first joined SW in 2006 I lost just under 2st in 8 weeks (using mainly green days) praying for similar results this time around.

Thanks everyone I don't really want to do go down the food replacement road and I will be going back to spin twice a week on the 2nd week of august. Here's to a stone maybe more off lol any tips on how to maximise weight loss?????

Just be 100% and honest with yourself. Check everything and never assume something will just be ok! Good luck!

Back