Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by first timer, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi am going to be joining slimming world tonight and looking forward to dropping the weight I have a stone to get off and was wondering is it possible to have it off in 8 weeks? I have big event coming up and need the stone off for it. I was thinking of do a food replacement as I know weight comes off quick! I thought slimming world be better (healthier) but now am worried I won't have weight off in time!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aloize

aloize Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.65%)
    Good Luck. A stone is totally possible in 8 weeks!

4. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you stick to slimming world 100% you can expect to lose a healthy 1-2lbs a week. This, however, can slow when people get closer to target but (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong) 14lbs in 8 weeks is doable if you follow plan 100% and maybe add in a bit of body magic (exercise) :D

5. Minnie1

Minnie1 Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Absolutely achievable! When I first joined SW in 2006 I lost just under 2st in 8 weeks (using mainly green days) praying for similar results this time around.

6. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone I don't really want to do go down the food replacement road and I will be going back to spin twice a week on the 2nd week of august. Here's to a stone maybe more off lol any tips on how to maximise weight loss?????

7. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just be 100% and honest with yourself. Check everything and never assume something will just be ok! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.