Starting TS tomorrow

Emma1904

Working on it
Hi all,

A couple of you may have seen me lurking around the last few days, well I have finally made the switch over to Exante, I was going to wait until after having my gall bladder out to start but I had just one of those feeding frenzy days today and got so fed up that I called my doctor to check to see if it was ok to do whilst having gall stones and he's told me it's fine just make myself come out if ketosis the day before my surgery and don't restart a VLCD until my I've eaten, retained and then passed at least three meals normally afterwards.

I've been in and off with Cambridge for the last four months and have managed to lose four stone so am aware if the results and like what I see in the mirror when the weight goes down.

My other reason for restarting is this.... Today my in-laws have kindly invited us and our son in holiday with them in the October half term at no cost to us if you know what I mean! Now whilst this is lovely the father in law and I do nit get on... Primarily because he tends to spend his time publicly humiliating whom ever it is that he has picked to be his target for the day... There is no hope in hells chance that at 15 1/2 stone I'm going to wear a swimming costume in front of this man so... The weight has got to go! I've got six stone to lose to a healthy BMI but taking my surgery and two weeks recovery into consideration I should be able to get at least another 2 1/2 maybe 3 stone off by end of October... At an absolute minimum! There is no option in this one, he is an arse when he's picking on you and there is no way that I am giving him the ammunition!

So... Time to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow... Might start a diary, do people think it helps? X

Good luck with it, sounds like you have plenty of motivation. A diary can help, but it's totally your choice.

Hey welcome to the exante part of the forum!!
Good luck with your start today.
That's great that you've been invited on holiday, where bouts are you goin?

Ooooh a lovely holiday for motivation (shame about the in law :() Welcome:D

Thanks! We're not sure yet, the mother in law is sorting it all out! Nice if you've got the money to do it! Whereas we struggle living off of one low wage with a four year old! Lol x

good luck! i would probably destroy this man verbally... perhaps its time to brush up on your come backs at the same time. haha or maybe im just evil?

welcome!

Sadly I love my other half, mother in law and son to much to do this! We have gone at it before and it took a long time to rebuild back to even being civil! He has a big old chip on his shoulder about the fact that I am a girl getting married to his daughter and chooses to ignore the fact that I treat her well, look after her and our son (biologically not even mine!) and that since I've been along she has settled down, stopped partying, got a full time job and has come on leaps and bounds in terms of being a mother but let's just ignore all of that and concentrate on the fact that I don't have a penis! Some people just get right under my skin and he is one of them!!!! X

Emma1904 said:
Sadly I love my other half, mother in law and son to much to do this! We have gone at it before and it took a long time to rebuild back to even being civil! He has a big old chip on his shoulder about the fact that I am a girl getting married to his daughter and chooses to ignore the fact that I treat her well, look after her and our son (biologically not even mine!) and that since I've been along she has settled down, stopped partying, got a full time job and has come on leaps and bounds in terms of being a mother but let's just ignore all of that and concentrate on the fact that I don't have a penis! Some people just get right under my skin and he is one of them!!!! X

Ahhh I see yep I know people like that and sadly shouting at them usually doesn't help. I think lose the weight and carry on ignoring/being civil is a great plan :) good luck x

Back