Starting Tuesday

worshipthebreffni

So I'm starting on Tuesday....kinda scured.
I'm doing it with my Mom, but haven't decided if that's a good thing or not :p

The one thing I'm worried about is times to have the shake to get the most out of it?
Any suggestions?

Hi worshipthebreffni :)

Good luck to you and your mum for your first week and weigh-ins! :)

I just have my shakes at normal mealtimes, at about 09:00, 13:30 and 18:00 (four and a half hours apart) and that seems fine for me - I'm never hungry.

Hi. Welcome and good luck with your first weigh in. I get in late from work most Evenings so I find it best to have my first shake as late in the morning as I can. I have my first at 11, second at 3pm then last one in between 7&8pm.

Well come and good luck to you both. I have my shakes 9am, 2pm and 8pm I only have chocolate ones.

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

I have mine at 8am and then cos I dont like the shaker I wait till I get home at 5.30 ~6 then last one about nine

Going to get sign up in a couple of hours. Working the night shift tonight, so starting tomorrow.
It'll be a short waking day for me so seems like a good time to start. Less time in which to get hungry! :p

I'm the same as sandy I try and wait until about 11 ish then 3 and 7 but once I get two into me I'm so full that iv to check if iv taken the third one lol. I went to pound land and bought a shaker for a pound and it's great, I wouldn't use anything else and I only take chic shakes.
Best of luck with it hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Choc shakes I meant! Damn predictive txt lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I mix all three flavours (sometimes pot luck whatever comes out of the bag first, and drink first one in car on way to work (8.30-9.00ish), he seond in lunch break at about 1.30. The first ouple of days I was hungry and had third shake about 5.30-6.00, but was busy tonight and did not get home til 8.30, so just had it then. Good luck with working shakes around your shifts :)

like most people have said above i think it depends on what your day entails, some people work long hours, some like me work from home, i try and have my morning one as late as possible really, then lucnh one at about 2.30 and then just see how long i can last out for my evening one lol, sometimes thats 8, other times i am desperate for it by 6, its what ever suits you and your life style, and of course your will power if hungry xx

Hello , I'm starting his week and is absolutely petrified of failing YET another diet , and reading other people's journey is going to help , so I have my fingers /and toes crossed that I will succeed !!!

Jmj, I didnt tell anyone, apart from hubs n kids of course, for the first 4 weeks, as i didnt want an audience to me failing yet another diet, you will totally surprise yourself on this one, I did, good luck xx

Thank you Dizzy even my husband and daughters have lost faith in me :( so finding minimin was the best thing I could have done , for moral support thank you x Jayne

well my hubs has admitted now the secretly he thought I would cave after one day, or manage a week and thats it, but once you get through that first horrid week and see what you have lost it will spur you on x

worshipthebreffni,

Well done on your 10lb loss! :D I'm glad you're finding it easy. It is really, just so very boring though.

Back