Moonlyte: 7lbs
mini mim: 10lbs
x Alex x: 7lbs
kerry2285: 10lbs
nathanelliot: 10lb
TJ: 14lb
Enfys: 10lb

sm1ler: 8lbs

Well, if we all hit target - 241lbs if I have counted correctly! And that's not including Diminishingreturns. Wow - I hope we all do it. Good luck everyone!

Woohoo! Let's get this show on the road!
I've managed to maintain (well, gained 0.6lbs, but who's counting LOL) over Christmas, so I have my starting weight for this challenge and I'm all geared up!

Ooooooh i didnt see this thread until now. count me in!!! :D Best of luck everyone! x

Kes: 10lbs
Soccermom: 8lbs

Soozsb 10lbs

Diminishingreturns: TBA
Precious: 10lbs
Vegetarian: 10lbs
Polyanna: 8lbs
Sa89: 10lbs
SandraEly : 10lbs.
Blue Butterfly: 14lbs
Crazy Brit: 10lbs
Little Miss: 10lbs
D3bblicious1: 10lbs
Shetland Lass: 10lbs
Sue1: 10lbs
Meltdown: 10lbs
rainbow brite: 15lb

jan: 9lbs

D3bblicious

4/01/10 12 stone

so i went on the gym scales and they werent exactly on zero sooo im proberly under 12 but now i wil say 12 stone . get back to you in a week for the 2nd weight in :)

right im 14stone 11lb (according to the Dr's scales) (94kg)

so im hoping... by the next dr weigh in... will be the 1st... i would like to be 14stone ish (below that would be brill...) so bring on that 10lb loss!!!!

Heres my first weigh in on this site... 16st 7lb. Aiming to loose 10lb through a healthy diet and 30mins exercise a day to start with.
Here's to a slimmer us in 2010!!!

Hi Everyone,

Its great that everyone is so motivated, it definately does help to go through this with people who understand.

My first weigh in is 11.5

:)

First weigh in

OK another starting weight then. I was 13st 2 yesterday morning. that was the naked, empty bladder holding breath weight!

No damage over Christmas though which is quite amazing, perhaps those few little gym trips were enough to keep a balance.

very excited about the thought of getting properly back under 13 stone, its always such a boost getting into a new number.

Good luck everyone!

Is it too late for me to join?
My weigh in date is a Wednesday, and I would like to lose 10lbs.

Chan

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck everyone :D. I am so motivated for this challenge! (not weighing in till sunday though)

Littlemiss - I agree. Definitely helps with others in the same boat as yourself! And now there are sooo many of us :D

Soozsb - I changed your target on the list for you. Hope you don't mind!

Shetland Lass - 241lbs between us! Wow! I just recounted as there are more of us and it's 266lbs now- 19 stone! Wow - would be great if we all hit out target weigh losses :D

Updated List:

Kes: 10lbs
Soccermom: 8lbs

Soozsb: 8lbs

Diminishingreturns: TBA
Precious: 10lbs
Vegetarian: 10lbs
Polyanna: 8lbs
Sa89: 10lbs
SandraEly : 10lbs.
Blue Butterfly: 14lbs
Crazy Brit: 10lbs
Little Miss: 10lbs
D3bblicious1: 10lbs
Shetland Lass: 10lbs
Sue1: 10lbs
Meltdown: 10lbs
rainbow brite: 15lb

jan: 9lbs

fairydust12: 8lbs
chan x: 10lbs

It would be so great if we did manage to lose that weight between us.

Everyone and there grannie are talking about their holidays for 2010, even if I don't go away on holiday, I still wanna look good for when that sun comes out...thats gonna be my main focus...oooh and T in The Park!!

Good luck everyone
:)

Well done TJ! That's the best feeling ever isn't it...kind of a healthy feeling and knowing you're acheiving something rather than a 'I'm too bloated to walk or even move' feeling lol. The first week is always the hardest in my opinion too so well done! :) We can do it!

Back