starting w/c 4th Jan challenge...

WE CAN DO THIS!!

Damn right!

As I weigh in on Saturdays, here's my first: 274.6lbs, a loss of 6lbs so far.

I know it's a lot, but I'd gained a couple of lbs over Christmas, so those would've dropped off pretty easily. It'll slow down next week :)

wwooop wooop well done!! thats fab.... i hope it stays as good as that, but im sure like you said it will slow down....
GOOD LUCK!!!

I've put on a lb so i;ve got 8lb to go now

ok I have weighed in today instead of tomorrow as I wont be at home tomorrow morning.

So for Week 1 I have lost 2lbs :) Not a big loss but Im happy with that. So 12 more lbs to go!

Hope everyone else is doing good.
Claire x

TJ I'm sure your hard work will have paid off!

Starting weight for me today is at 186lbs :D. Very happy with this as I've now lost all the weight I put on over the past few weeks plus 1! :D

Everyone is doing so well, feel like I may be the one who goes the other way when I weigh in tomorrow, sorry guys. Been super good since I joined minimins but had cocktails at a friends house on Friday night and couldn't leave the couch at all yesterday to do any exercise I felt so utterly ill. Couldn't manage to eat much either so maybe it will all balance out! Feel v mad at myself. Off out for a wake-up walk in a bit and going out for lunch too so will try and choose something healthy instead of the calorific, fatty lunch my body (and mind actually!) is craving.

Hope you are all having a much better weekend diet/exercise wise than I am - keep up the good work if you are! x

Hey Everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR hope 2010 fulfils all our dreams and wishes ....

Not been on for a while and just catchin up with messages and threads big well done to everyone that has had their WI's and have lost some lbs thats fantastic keep it up..

Alex - dont worry too much about the lb im sure you will lose that the following week.. :)

As for me i did my WI this morning and have lost 2lbs starting weight for this challenge is 203lbs.. :eek: this time im gonna do this i seem to be hoovering in the 14's and ive said to myself that once i have lost a stone i will be treating myself to some new clothes - i love shopping sooo hoping this will work for me..

JUst another question are any of you doing any kind of excercises? I really need to sort out my bingo wings :fingerscrossed: any excerises anyone knows for upper body.. its been ages since i excersised and feel i really need to start this PRONTO!!

best of luck honey WE CAN SOOOO DO THIS!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for tomorrows weigh in.

I'm feeling positive that i've lost something, I've had 3 days this week where i've eaten 1200 calories rather than 1000 that I was meant to stick to, and i've only exercised one day rather than 3, but I do walk for an hour every day anyway.

Its my totm this week, so if on the off chance I sts or have gained, I wont worry too much, i'm more concerned with next weeks weigh in.

Will post again tomorrow.

:)

i'm sure we will all do well but even after a 100% week we still worry.
Last Monday I weighed 13 st 7, hoping never to see that figure again.

Cant wait for the morn been really good, just hope all my hard work pays off!

Bring on the scales

I cant remember if I weighed in on Sunday or Monday last week but have done it today.

I got my weight wrong last week oops sorry! I was 236lb last week and today I am 232lb!
Have been on the Wii Fit and Just Dance game, enjoy them both and it makes it more fun, I dont even think of it as exercise!

Hope everyones doing well too and this is a great site to be able to get some support. Thanks :)

Last edited:
well i wont know my proper figure till the 1st feb when i go to the drs but just to track on my scales at home this last week ive lost 2lb... very chuffed with that. as last month i stayed the same (with it being christmas in there i was pretty chuffed with that too...)

Good luck everyone else!!!

Kes: 10lbs -2lb down~ 8lb to go!!!
Soccermom: 8lbs

Soozsb: 8lbs
Diminishingreturns: TBA
Precious: 10lbs
Vegetarian: 10lbs
Polyanna: 8lbs
Sa89: 10lbs
SandraEly : 10lbs.
Blue Butterfly: 14lbs
Crazy Brit: 10lbs
Little Miss: 10lbs
D3bblicious1: 10lbs
Shetland Lass: 10lbs
Sue1: 10lbs
Meltdown: 10lbs
rainbow brite: 15lb
Moonlyte: 7lbs
mini mim: 10lbs
x Alex x: 7lbs
kerry2285: 10lbs
nathanelliot: 10lb
TJ: 14lb
Enfys: 10lb
sm1ler: 8lbs
jan: 9lbs
fairydust12: 8lbs
chan x: 10lbs

Right. Sorry I've been absent (hangs head in shame) but I'm here now! Well done everyone - you've all done much better than me, I must say.

I'm going to try to lose 5lbs tis time. I've completely porked out over Christmas and New Year. Still got a few post xmas dinners and drinks etc to go to (friend catch ups), but really, I have no excuse now. I can still eat what I want when I go out and not feel guilty, as long as I don't binge the rest of the time and I'm careful. By the same token, eating badly when I go out does not give me licence to completely overeat the rest of the time. Having the odd treat does not mean that I've failed or that there's no point trying.

I haven't weighed myself, but will do so tonight (if I can remember where I hid the scales...). Think I'm going to get a very nasty shock, but I need to know how bad things are, so that I can do something about it. Avoiding aknowledging the problem will only make things worse.

I think 5lbs is achievable. If I can't do it, then at least I'll have tried and I'll hopefully have lost something. It'll give me the motivation to change my eating habits and get started. Already I can't fit into some of the new clothes I bought when I lost the weight before, and I can't afford to (and refuse to) buy new clothes in a bigger size, so I had better get slimmer quickly!

Off topic slightly, does anyone here use the contraceptive injection? Since I had the jab for the first time, I've noticed that I'm constantly hungry. It's no excuse for a lack of will power, but it's definitely made a difference. I'm always starving, even if I've just eaten and I don't think it's a "mental" hunger if you see what I mean - my tummy actually rumbles and I feel like i'm counting down the hours until I can eat again. It was never this hard before.

Kes: 10lbs -2lb down~ 8lb to go!!!
Soccermom: 8lbs
Soozsb: 8lbs
Diminishingreturns: 5lbs
Precious: 10lbs
Vegetarian: 10lbs
Polyanna: 8lbs
Sa89: 10lbs
SandraEly : 10lbs.
Blue Butterfly: 14lbs
Crazy Brit: 10lbs
Little Miss: 10lbs
D3bblicious1: 10lbs
Shetland Lass: 10lbs
Sue1: 10lbs
Meltdown: 10lbs
rainbow brite: 15lb
Moonlyte: 7lbs
mini mim: 10lbs
x Alex x: 7lbs
kerry2285: 10lbs
nathanelliot: 10lb
TJ: 14lb
Enfys: 10lb
sm1ler: 8lbs
jan: 9lbs
fairydust12: 8lbs
chan x: 10lbs

sorry i dont know about the jab... maybe if there is a general health forum you could post it on there???

Wow well done everyone.

Hope u all managed to reach ur goal for this week-if not no probs just keep goin-we can do this!!

I lost 7lb this morning - well chuffed!

Bring on next wk good luck once again everybody xxx

Back