Starting Wed 6th

Suzisu

Thought I should say hello as I've been reading some very inspirational stuff on here and have decided this is the way back to normal weight for me now.

Starting on Wed as starving today and tomorrow before colon screening. Packs should be here by then & as I'll already had 2 days off food I might as well continue!

Sue x

Good luck, I've only been doing Exante for a week and I'm converted already. So much more energy and optimism!

Thanks, that's great to hear - actually can't wait to start now!

Sue x

Have u done a VLCD before?

I've loads more energy as well. Before I would eat until uncomfortably full and then just lie about.

Sooo much energy I'm planning to iron tonight!!!

Shelliewoo: No. I haven't done a VLCD before, but feel really positive and ready to give it a go.

Fizzyfluff: Ironing!!! OMG I can't even remember the last time I did that!!!

Sue x

Hi Suzisu, how did your first day go?

Flipping delivery didn't turn up until this afternoon, so will be starting tomorrow.

Sue x

I was expecting mine yesterday and only got it today, tomoro's my first day changing over from lipotrim to exante so we will venture into the unknown together!

I'm dying to try the banana shake, Thai soup and a bar tomoro

I think I'll start with a Banana shake this morning - now begining to wonder if I should have gone for the mixed box as Thai soup sounds lush!!!

Good luck for day 1.

Sue x

Good luck how are you doing so far?

Banana- mild but good, potential to become a favourite

Bar- okay, not great not bad, kinda reminded me of the tracker bars I used to get as a kid

Thai soup- loved, little touch of coconut bit of a kick from chili.

Good day all in all. Btw is it just me or do the shakes blend really easy compared to other shakes

Ok, so heading towards the end of day one and I still have one shake left to have.

Been fine today - enjoyed the banana this morning made it into a smoothie with iced water over ice. Had vanilla mixed with coffee and sweetner this afternoon and am doing strawberry later (not so sure I'll enjoy that one though!).

The powder seems to mix really well, no lumps or anything at all so that's good. Am really fancying some Thai soup - may have to place a selective order for some!!

Hope everyone else has had a sucessful day.

Back