Starting Wednesday 14th April

Hiya everyone,

I am definately back on cambridge as of tuesday! My diet history is pathetic really, tried every diet going loads of times and failed every time. I have done cambridge and lighterlife and lost some weight then stopped and here we go again.

My weight has always been up and down, Highest ever is 17 13 and been down to 10 12 (12 years ago mind when i got married). In recent years the lowets has ben 13 13 doing cambridge. Here I am this morning in tears, back up to 17 10!!! OMG!!!!

How come it goes on sooooo quick. Have a few things plannd this weekend then that is it, I have to do this. We are booking a holiday in a few weeks for the summer and I know I should be excited but I don't want to go, my poor husband!

I need to keep looking back at this thread and adding to it to remind myself of how I feel. I feel disgusting and a waste of time. Can't even stick to weight watchers where you can eat anything FFS.

SO looking forward to getting to know everyone and hoping for loads of support, planning on SS+ because I go to the gym 4 times a week as well for 45 minutes so may need something for the first few weeks.

Speak soon x x x x

Well your in the best place for support!

Welcome, and you know this diet works well! :)

this forum has been a real help to me over the last year!

All the best x

Welcome to the forum. xxxxx

Please don't be too 'down' on yourself otherwise you are lining yourself up to fail - almost like you expect to not be able to follow the plan.

If it's possible, stick yourself some post-it notes around the house with positive comments on them. Remind yourself that you are a great person - that's why your hubby is with you. Comments about all the good things you do.

The happier you are with yourself the more willing you will be to 'treat yourself well'. If you feel negative about yourself you'll start to think you 'don't deserve to lose weight'.

The people here are great for advice and support xx

Back