1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Starting Wednesday

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lizzieestar, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. lizzieestar

lizzieestar New Member

Just ordered myself the 2 week starter pack, coming tomorrow, so will be starting the diet wednesday.
    Does anyone know if i can continue to take my acai berry tablets with the diet?

Any information will be great :)

Lizzie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Hello and welcome :)

4. chase

chase Member

I'm not sure about the berry pills but just wanted to say hi and good luck with your diet. I'm on day 1 so I'm just a newbie but everyone has been lovely so far!

Start Weight: 194lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs
    Total Loss so far:
    1st goal - get thru day 1
    2nd goal - get thru week
    3rd goal - lose 14lbs

5. lizzieestar

lizzieestar New Member

Thank you :)
    Good luck to you also!
    How was your first day?

6. mrsbroadside

mrsbroadside Well-Known Member

Hope your day went well! It was my first day too, porridge and pasta so far... Trying to wait for my last pack because I'm terrible on a evening!