Starting week three

FromFat2Wow!

Hello Fellow CDers

Tomorrow will be the start of week three for me. I have faced many challenges the biggest being cheese cake.

This was no ordinary cheesecake it was homemade. Yes folks, there is a baker in my office:sigh::sigh::sigh:. Not only was it homemade, I can tell you it has no equivalent in the supermarkets.

If you want a cheesecake like that you'd have to go to your local deli and buy a whole one. So, everyone in the office but me had a piece of this blueberry cheesecake. I was surrounded by people going mmmm yum this is delicious.

Today there were two platters of assorted sandwiches in the kitchen brought back from a function a colleague of mine attended. They were brought to my attention not once but twice. I was scared to go into the kitchen but I said to myself "You know what Bee? Go in there and face that food. Have a good look at it and make your tea. You shouldn't let anything keep you away from the tea you're gagging for."

So, I went into the kitchen and faced down them sandwiches I even told them what for. My manager came in at that moment and I am hopeful that he didn't notice me talking to a couple of trays of sandwiches.:D:D:D

Next week I will be weighed and I am really looking forward to it.

Next big challenge coming up - The Staff Away Day:eek::eek::eek::eek: People are already talking about the food!!! I don't know how I am going to manage that.:confused::sigh::confused::sigh:

Best regards

Bee

well resisted good on you dont worry about talking to sandwiches i do it all the time to different food obstacles big pat on the back for you hun

good luck with your wi next week and dont worry about the away day drink plenty of water and do your best x

well done, u sound determined so i don't think u will have too much trouble resisting the food at the staff day out, good luck.

Well done for resisting.
I also have a course next Tuesday and the food is amazing in the hotel. I am worried about people looking at me and wondering why I'm not eating, but think I'll just take a bar with me and go without.
I crossed over from LipoTrim half way through week 2, so I'm in week 3, although don't get my weigh in now til Thurs.
Hope you survive the away day!

Thanks for all the encouragement. :):):)

I'm trying not to think too much about the away day but I find it creeping into my thoughts unexpectedly.

Tuesday is my weigh day and I am really looking forward to it.

I haven't had as much water as I should these last two days but I am making sure I drink enough this weekend and Monday.

I have signed up to a gym near my workplace and will attend a couple of days a week. I am a bit worried about exercise and SS, but I aim to take it easy and see how I feel. Light weights and a little cardiovascular exercise on a stationary bike.

Loads of thanks

Bee

Well done for resisting

Sounds like you work in the same kind of office as me. If they're not eating they're talking about food - they are obsessed and all of them very slim :cry:

xx

Good luck at the gym, see how you go and have a chat with your CDC that's what i'd do, :) I ride horses, (not so often these days) but carried on making sure I had my shake right before I was due to ride :)

I plan to carry on swimming and going to karate also - survived karate today on a slimfast shake so that's good news - I start CD next week. :)

You've done really well on your losses so far.. that'll get you through that away day I'm sure! :)

Thanks.:)

Sounds like you work in the same kind of office as me. If they're not eating they're talking about food - they are obsessed and all of them very slim :cry:
This is how it is. Most of them are slim but not all. I think I am the only one there trying to lose weight.:(

I plan to carry on swimming and going to karate also - survived karate today on a slimfast shake so that's good news - I start CD next week. :)
Good luck.:)

Most of the females in my office are dieting at the moment - they're all doing WW.

Well!! I don't think I have ever seen so much food being eaten or heard so much talk about food!!

There are WW crisps and bars and biscuits and mounds of sandwiches and tupperware pots of pasta salad all of which have been attributed points.

I am sure that none of those women ate as much before they started dieting - in fact I am no doubt about that.

Some 26 days into the diet (they all started at the beginning of January), I am beginning to think that some of them may be cheating - only one of them has visibly lost any weight or even talked of losing weight. The others are all keeping stum and just muching on their bars!!

I haven't told anyone that I am doing CD (I am very private and hate to disclose personal information) and as I was never one to eat lunch in the office (my downfall was eating biscuits mid afternoon) the fact that I have given up my 'biscuit-habit' still meets with endless comment.

I just wish people would live and let live.

Back