1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Starting Weightwatchers from Slimmingworld.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by hazel1989, 17 March 2014 Social URL.

1. hazel1989

hazel1989 Member

Morning Guys,

Im hoping you guys can help me i have been doing slimming world on and off for 2years. but im struggling to get any were.
    So i was going to try weight watchers. My nearest group is on a saturday morning so im going to join that.
    i was wondering if anyone can make me understand it im getting confussed i went to a group last year and didnt stay as i was so confussed,
    as then i weighed less than i do now and i was only allowed 19 points which i went home and had a look and didnt think it was enough.

I now weigh more now 13st 8 and im 5ft 5inch how many points do you think i will be allowed as i want to start today instead of waiting another week till saturday.

Sorry to be a pain,

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Claree__x

Claree__x Well-Known Member

I think you probably joined when it was the old points? I'm not sure though.

Now I think the minimum is 26 daily points and 49 weekly points to use over and above them.

4. hazel1989

hazel1989 Member

o is it, is everything pointed then including fruit and veg can you have anything free like diet coke? :s
    im so confussed,

5. Claree__x

Most fruit & veg is free - potatoes are one exception I can think of. Diet juice is free too. So are most spices and low fat dressings etc x

6. hazel1989

hazel1989 Member

Aww thankyou for your help, i want to start today i have bought some weight watchers youghrts and a quiche and a chocolate waffer, if i stick to 26points do you think ill be ok, do u have to weigh everything that is not alreaded pointed for.

:)

7. Claree__x

Yeah you weigh everything really :)

If you're sure about doing ww then you should sign up for the monthly pass, it's only £10 for the first month and the online tools are really good - gives you the points for everything.

I seen a ******* deal last week for a discount on membership but I dunno if it's still on x

8. hazel1989

hazel1989 Member

Ooo i actually have one of them vouchers in my magazine. Ill use that on saturday,
    Can i ask how much you have lost? i need to loose 3st by November do you think this is do able? :s xx

9. Claree__x

I only started last Tuesday so I've not had a weigh in yet! I lost a stone on it before and I was hardly trying so it definitely works!

10. iwannabslim30

iwannabslim30 Well-Known Member

I'm the same height as you and weight 14stone, I'm currently on 30 points a day, so if you try 29 for the week you should be fine, you also get an extra 49 weekly points that you can use if you like, I sometimes split mine down into a extra 7 a day or use them if I know I'm having a meal out, good luck :)

11. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Hi, I've just joined after doing really well on slimming world, lost over 7 st but just over a st has creeped back on so I'm back to it again before it gets out of control!

Good luck x

12. Nomes

Nomes Well-Known Member

I'm the same as you and I'm on 30 points a day!

13. SJH1985

SJH1985 Well-Known Member

Hi there, please could someone work out for me how many points I would be allowed as I'm getting myself confused!

Female adult
    5ft 10 in height
    28 years old
    179 lbs :-(
    Moderately active although I sit down all day at work and exercise 2-3 times a week.

Many thanks in advance :) Xxx

14. Dan8317

Dan8317 Well-Known Member

31pp then your weekly of 49 on top. Good luck

Dan x

15. SJH1985

SJH1985 Well-Known Member

thanks very much :) Xxx

16. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Well-Known Member

Hazel if you stick to it then I'm sure you could lose t
    the 3st or close to 3st by November