Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting when I get back from holiday!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by GagaOoLala, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya everyone!

I got Rosemary Conley's amazing inch loss plan book in January and then decided to try the solo slim food which i didnt get on with too well and after that my determanation just disapeered. I stuck to a smoothie diet for a few weeks and I have lost a stone but I still have 8 more to go!! :cry:

Anyways im off to Majorca on Sunday with my best friend and I am looking forward to it, just not looking forward to the beach with my cellulite and having to plan ahead with what I can wear to make sure it will hide my flabby arms or tummy or fat thighs.. Im fed up with this now! I also hate it when people go, well you have got a really pretty face.. Brilliant.. I just wanna finish there sentance off and go yeh shame bout my body isnt it. It annoys me. Rant over lol.

So when I get back from holiday I am going to lose weight! All 8 stone of it! and then maintain. I have just bought a airwalker/cross trainer thing so thats getting delivered when Im away so I will leave my bf to put that together lol and I am going to put together a menu and plan. Any other ideas or tips because I really need all the help I can get!

Cheers

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and :welcome:

OOH enjoy your hols, very envious indeed. Enjoy your food and drink whilst your there and you can be a saint when you get back.:p

Look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Tip - drink loads of water and add 2/3 veg to EVERYTHING you eat.

x

ps.

"Im fed up with this now! I also hate it when people go, well you have got a really pretty face"

I get fed up when people say - "ooh you can tell you've lost weight your face is looking thinner". Thats great cos thats where i wanted to loose it from, thanks - NOT!!!!!

4. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Hun!

I'm stressing myself out so much right now trying to find a diet I can stick to. Worrying it wont work, what will work and changing my mind and doubting my decisions. It's so stupid but im really panicing. I'm so close to getting a gastric band but I really don't want to and I want to lose the weight by myself. It's so so hard tho. :(

I'm considering maybe just eating rice crispies altho i know that is mad I just have no idea wht to do next? x

5. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yup been like this myself - MANY times!

I came off SW as i just wasnt getting anywhere at all and liked the idea of a fresh idea/ plan / diet and said to myself i would give it 10 days for the kick start plan - i am still here! I find i have more control over this diet than any other.

See how you feel when you get back - come back here and have a chat.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.