Starting with a hello first..

Suseka

Hello :wavey:

I have a supply of exante products ready and waiting for next Monday (26th) start. I'm picking Monday, because I'm hoping that by the time I start to feel crappy (whilst heading into ketosis), perhaps day 4 or 5, it'll almost be the weekend. I've also had a tendency to weigh myself on Monday mornings.. after my splurges over the weekend, and it'll be nice to see the scales heading downwards, rather than upwards.

I've been putting this off for a while, but my scales have reached an all time high and how I feel about how I look is now starting to really dent my confidence, affect my relationship with my hubby and is stopping me seeing friends (especially those who haven't seen me for a while). I've been invited for a meal with friends in a couple of weeks and I've yet to decide whether to go, or cry off, as I've done so often lately. I'm not quite sure yet what to do about the 'meal' part, if I do go...but I don't want to think about that right now, as it'll just give me another excuse to delay my start date.

I've used VLCD products before, so I know what to expect in week one (which is kinda why I've been putting it off). stupid eh! Anyway, the sooner I start, the sooner I'll lose these nasty blobs of fat clinging to my hips, thighs, butt and all other body parts. I'm also angry with myself for letting my weight get out of control again :mad:

Well - this was my way of introduction from a 'not so new' newbie - if you get my meaning.

:welcome2:

good luck!! and i'm sure everyone here knows EXACTLY how you feel!! As you said getting started is the hard part x

Hey and welcome :D
I hope your first few days on exante fly by and that you lose the weight you want to.
Make sure you drink plenty of water. x

Good luck. I will be starting this oct 1st. I'm low carbing at the mo to get myself ready :)

Welcome from me too and good luck, this is a great forum, kept me going on the hard days.

GSQ

Thanks all - well day one today, not easy, not easy at all.....maybe I should have lo-carbed it for a while first. I think I'll be having an early night tonight just to keep the carb demons at bay :)

Back