Starting ww again :)

Hi everyone!

I have been so fed up about my weight lately that i have finally decided to do something about it. I tried ww a few years ago and loved the fact that i could eat what i wanted but just needed to stick within my points allowance. I am going to join a meeting next week, can someone tell me how much it costs to join atm and how much it costs to go on a weekly basis? I was thinking of maybe just buying the deluxe starter pack off the website and doing it from home? What would you guys recommend? Xxx

I joined free and first meeting free with a voucher in today's Sun I would try and get that tonight and go and get all the stuff then decide if you go it alone or not! X

Hi, nice name :)
I joined 2 weeks ago (2nd weigh in tomorrow at 6) and i paid 12.95 for 4 weeks and that included the starter pack, i then paid 9.99 for the eating out book and the supermarket bool which i find really useful. If u have a iphone then download my calculator its the same as the one u buy in the meetings but its free :)
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

XxCarleyxX said:
Thanks carly :) I tried looking for the calculator on appstore, is it called my calculator coz i can't find it? Xx

Its called food calculator,i spend hours in the supermarket pointing things! Ha well worth it tho x x

Ahhh thank u i found it :) Got the voucher from the sun, gonna join a meeting next week. Got 2 stone to lose by november for my hols to florida, wish me luck! Xx

i joined a class paying for a monthly pass for £12.95 which includes free esource and the free official ww app for iphone.

after the first month it is £19.99 per month which equates to £4.61 per week which is a good saving over the weekly class fee and as i have paid up front, it encourages me to stick to it and attend! x

i joined a class paying for a monthly pass for £12.95 which includes free esource and the free official ww app for iphone.

after the first month it is £19.99 per month which equates to £4.61 per week which is a good saving over the weekly class fee and as i have paid up front, it encourages me to stick to it and attend! x

I agree, while we don't have the monthly thing in n.ireland, we have a 12 week purchase scheme, it definitely is an incentive to go to the class.

hannata said:
I agree, while we don't have the monthly thing in n.ireland, we have a 12 week purchase scheme, it definitely is an incentive to go to the class.

Ooh someone else from norn iron- we really do lose out compared to cross the water!

I joined last week (had my first weigh-in last night) and I am doing the monthly pass £12.95 and access to e-source. I think having the direct debit will help motivate me to go too. Good luck with it all :)

Lots of Carly's just like me :D I am joining tomorrow! Not done WW for a while o bit nervous! X

lanky140 said:
Lots of Carly's just like me :D I am joining tomorrow! Not done WW for a while o bit nervous! X

If youve done it before youll be fine! I was a complete newbie and im finding it easy so if you no the basics it will be a doddle for u! Will u be doinf pro points or the old system??

I thought it was only pro points in existence now! Im def gonna give it a try! Think I might buy a calculator - is the £3.49 app accurate tho? Thanks :) x

First meeting tomorrow and will start a food diary :) x

lanky140 said:
I thought it was only pro points in existence now! Im def gonna give it a try! Think I might buy a calculator - is the £3.49 app accurate tho? Thanks :) x

If your using an iphone download my food calculator its free,i use it for everything!!
Good lucl. I'll look out for your food diary xx

I will search for that then thanks :) x

Back