Starting ww on thurday! This is it!

Cobra

Silver Member
hi all,

well after a break im back, lost interest in sw.

I went on holiday in August, and I decided to get back into my swimming whilst I was away, and I am glad to say that I am still doing it, 2 times a week! and loving it.

After I came back off holiday, I also changed the eating habits of the whole family, we now eat meat with Loads of veg every day, and with me banning crisps and junk from the house, my husband is starting to listen to me!

well I am now going to go and do as much reading as I can! as I think this point thing is going to totally confuse me!

Any tips would be grateful!

Lisa x

Hi lisa welm done you on the swimming and good luck ob you weight watcher journey soup and tracking is the biggest thing i can say helps good luck and hello xxx

Hi Lisa,

Sounds like you have already made a good start with the healthy changes you've already adopted. I am sure you'll get into the point thing really easily and find it is pretty flexible. I can recommend making some yummy no point soups to fill up with on those hungry days, and planning meals so you're not in an eat first point later situation and then being alarmed at how much it was.

Good luck,
Morgenmuffel xx

Thankyou !

i would love some no point soup recipies!

Lisa x

I would love some good 0pp soup recipes. Been looking all over for some. Does anyone know where i cam find some, or have any? The one in the ww folder with butternut, i can't do as i don't like butternut :-/

Thankyou !

i would love some no point soup recipies!

Lisa x

My Fave atm is a Curried Pumpkin Soup, it uses something called Hokkaido pumpkins but in English I think they are Red Squash so you can probably substitute for butternut or another type of squash/pumpkin.

Basically peel and chop the pumpkin into 2cm ish cubes and pop in a roasting tin with 2 onions which have been quartered and roast at 220° for 45 mins. Take them out the oven and transfer into a saucepan with about a litre of stock and bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins. Season with salt, pepper and curry powder and blitz in the blender adding more liquid to get the consistency you like.

I am going to try a carrot soup over the weekend I'll let you know the recipe if it's nice :)

Well this weekend, I planned my meals, and did the weekly shop.

So today, is officially my start date really.

I have worked my points out for the day, and I am left with 5.

BUT, after just making myself a brew, I have put a pint of skimmed milk aside, and after looking at how much milk I use in each brew, it's a 1/4 of a pint of skimmed milk! So thats only 4 brews a day, so I think that will be where my left over 5 points will be going !

Im having chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauli for tea, with 50 ml of parsley sauce :)

Lisa x

Back