Starting xenical and confused

I've had the shittest couple of weeks going. I haven't over indulged or gained but I haven't watched what I was taking in, seriously enough, so I haven't lost :(

I'm really dissapointed in myself!

Hi KayMarie,
Just wondered how you're doing? Have you stopped kicking yourself yet??
Draw a line under it hun and keep up the good work ;)

I know its frustrating when the weight loss is so slow, and i know you've probably heard it before, BUT, slow and steady is the way to go :)

So, well done on your loss, you are doing so well, don't get despondent now!! :D

Jax

Well done !! Like Jax said tis the way to go. You are more likely to keep the weight off for good if you lose it at a nice slow steady rate :) Frustrating? You betcha? Worth it? Totally :D

Hi KayMarie,
Just wondered how you're doing? Have you stopped kicking yourself yet??
Draw a line under it hun and keep up the good work ;)

Haha, yeah I've stopped kicking myself now :eek: I lost 2lb last week as well! Woo!

Thanks for asking! How are you doing?

Hi All,

A pound down again this week. Am going away next week for a few days. Will try to be as good as I am at home, but I am sure there will be a few slip ups. I am alot more aware though of my food, especially when eating out, so fingers crossed, I will be ok.

How is everyone doing??

Well done, steady as she goes eh!!
Thats the best way apparently :)

Enjoy your time at home, i'm sure you will be fine.

Jax

Well done on losing a pound :party0011: And good luck for next week :)
xx

ladies been on xenical for 10 days lost not a lb doctor said not to worry i have been so good really feel feed up but strange thing is clothes feel better xx

Back