Starting

MissThomo

Hey Everyone,
Starting this diet tomorrow anyone got any tips on getting through the 1st few days??? I'm ok once i have got past day 3 but night time i'm struggling.
Hoping this site will help me.
xxxx;)

I make sure I drink plenty.... That's about it lol, and stay busy

Keep focused on the loss of weight your gonna get after each week

Good luck Hun ( day 4 after restart for me today )

X

Aww thanks for the reply!! I have done this diet before and normally ok after day 3 I find it a breeze. But struggling getting past day 1 at the min any excuse but I am hoping I can come back on here later and say that day 1is over and done with :) how r u finding it at the moment? Hope it's going well for you x

I just tried to keep really busy.... Drank lots and lots of water, which I hope in turn was the reason I didn't get any headaches etc. This forum was a massive support to me in the 1st week and still is.
Good luck and keep strong :) x

Aww thanks jacko I am determined to do it this time and glad I've found this room where I can see how others r doing x

I am the same, I struggle until day 3 and after that is is a breeze. If you can, how about coming on here and checking out the forum in full to kill time. You can check out the before and after pics, read older posts and just reply to the current ones. Anything to keep busy. It works for me.. I am on day 7 today so I know what you mean. I hate evenings. Stay focused and out of the kitchen.

Hi everyone,
Well i managed to get through the 1st day but i have the worse headache ever, i have just had to take 2 paracetamols. Waiting for will my crash diet kill me on channel 4, watched it last week quite good then i'm having a early night.
How has everyone got on today? I can't wait to be past day 3 seems much easier after a couple of days.
Anyway i keep thinking "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!" (Got that off here and has kept me going all day!!!
Take care all and let me know how you are getting on xxxx

Back