Starting

hypno1

Hi everyone,

I started Scottish Slimmers on 13/6 and began taking xenical yesterday, 21/6.

I tried xenical a couple of years ago but wasn't in the right frame of mind and gave up very quickly. Anyway I still had the tabs and they are in date so started yesterday and going to visit my doc at the end of the pack (a month) to see if he can give me more. I am sure he will as my doc is fab and very supportive, I was already weighted a couple of weeks ago at the nurse so they have a note of my start weight already.

I have 4 children aged almost 5, almost 3 and twins aged 9wks. Overall I want to lose 5 1/2ish stones and hopefully get down to around 9ish stones in just over a years time. This time I am trying to set realistic goals instead of thinking I can lose it all as fast as possible, I know I have to lose it slowly but surely to keep it off.

I am currently a very tight fitting 18 on the bottom (I would say 20 if I had to buy any clothes recently) and a 16/18 on top. I am hoping that if I reach my goal weight i will be a size 12/14 bottom and 12 on top. I have a terrible overhang from 4 c-sections and i'm hoping that I might be able to have an apronectomy done on the nhs if I lose all the weight although I know there is no funding in my area for anything like hat at the moment so it's very unlikely and I can't afford it on my own.

I've not always been so overweight, I was always around 8/9stones and size 8/10 up until almost 7yrs ago when I stopped smoking and I gained a couple of stones and went up to a size 14. I then had the 4 children in 4 1/2yrs and just ballooned from there.

Anyway good luck to you all!

Hi Gil, welcome to xenical. There's a few good links in the sticky section if you need any help with the rules etc...keep posting here, you'll do fine!

Good luck
x

Welcome.
I think you did fab to only put on 10lb during your twin pregnancy.(week 4 to week 37)
My daughter had twin girls last year and suffered with bad sickness.
Is scottish slimmers similar to ww and sw?
Good luck with your journey.

Mandy

hiya hun and good luck :)

i'm sure you'll do well :D

hello and welcome...

4 kids...wow... you are amazing to after 9 weeks, get back on the horse and start losing weight... well done you!!!!!!!

good luck with your journey.

Back