Starting

Wow a stone thats amazing!! i'm wanting to loose 3 stone, so i hope my 1st stone comes off as quickly!! 1st day tomorrow got all my shakes ready!! so i will probably be on hear daily lol.
Sometimes you just need a rant lol my main struggle is not being aload milk in my coffee!!!

Hi and welcome. Just on the coffee thing, have read some people make the vanilla shake with coffee.... may get you through the craving!

Hiya
Yes im ok thx how are u doin?
10 pounds off in a week! Really please with that not quite the stone but hopefully have that next week! :) xx

Well done Miss, fantastic result, bet you feel lighter already. Im restarting tomorrow, cant wait to get the first week done.

Thanks Ava and Good Luck.
Yes deffo feeling lighter and thinner :) Which is a good thing but this morning starting to feel really really weak and when i stand up quickly im goin dizzy and light headed its so bad i have to sit back down and wait for the dizzyness to go before i can get back up again.
I'm not getting any urges now to eat and im not really feeling hungry although my stomach is rubbling daily and is rubbling as i type lol.
Anyway, hope you get on ok, i say the 1st week is the toughest once you get past that its a breeze (well not quite a breeze but easier ;-))
Make sure you come back and let me know how your doing, this site has got e through my first week. If i ever got the urge to eat i would log on here and read ppls stories etc, coz i knew that i would be so mad with myself if i did ruin it all and then the hard bit is getting back on track again!!! xx

Hi Terri
I have yahoo messenger i think, i will try and add you x

Hi, I am new here, keep posting in wrong places! Started LT on sunday so would be happy to join you in support if that's ok?

Mayzee said:
Hi, I am new here, keep posting in wrong places! Started LT on sunday so would be happy to join you in support if that's ok?

Sure is hun, this is a great place to get support and advice so welcome :)

Get stuck in posting and good luck on your journey. It's tough but it's worth it.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Terri1968 said:
Hello,

My name is Terri and I am very new to this Lipotrim. In fact I just started today March 13, 2012.

Hi and welcome hun. I wish you well on your journey. How's your first day been? The first week is tough but just keep your goal in mind and drink your water! Once you have your first weigh in it'll be worth it :)

Let us know how you get on

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 4 completed but so crabby today, only the thought of weigh in on saturday keeping me going. Hope I cam make it!

Back