Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by sharon kim, 28 May 2009.

1. sharon kim

sharon kim Well-Known Member

im going to be starting slim fast tomorrow, having tried every diet known to man in the past
  2. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Well-Known Member

Hello Sharon,

I've started today and so far so good!! Sure you will be ok with Slimfast as it just takes the hassle out of dieting.
    The first few days you may feel a bit hungry but I haven't really today.

Good luck, not that you'll need it!
  3. sharon kim

sharon kim Well-Known Member

hi i have done cs but it didnt work for me and at 25 a wk i need it too, as sf is a lot cheaper i can work it into my budget
  4. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Well-Known Member

Hi Sharon and welcome! :D
  5. bubbles88uk

bubbles88uk Well-Known Member

Hi sharon ive just started on monday going well so far! i noticed your the same height as me and want to be the same weight by october our start weight is only a couple of pounds difference aswell, would be nice if we could give eachother updates and stuff as it's the first time i'm trying this and want to see what sort of affect it will have!
  6. Sass

Sass Well-Known Member

Welcome Sharon and good luck with the diet.
  7. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Hi Sharon,
    Welcome to the SF board and good luck with it. The first few days can be hard, but it does get easier, just stick with it and drink plenty of water and the effects will soon show. I too want to be 140lbs by October, like Bubbles too, we can do it girlies!! xxx