Starts tomorrow...

Ladypezza

Hi all - I have attempted SW a couple of times before but because of the demands of my job found it really difficult to attend the meetings and felt that if I couldn't get to a meeting discipline would slip and then I'd just not bother!

This time I'm just giving it a go at home without meetings but am already worried that I'll lose interest after a couple of weeks as I tend to over enthuse on things and then find something new to focus on so any encouragement would be much appreciated!!

I'm getting married in December so definitely have a good reason to try and lose a few pounds. My first target is to go down a dress size by the end of September for a friends wedding a a holiday to Japan. So if I can lose 11lbs in the next 7 weeks I will be thrilled.

Any tips or recommendations would be amazing!

LP x

Hi LP,

I am completely with you in losing interest in things quickly but I've found after getting my head round SW I actually enjoy the food and feel lots better for eating properly.

This site has helped lots wiyh encouragement and ideas.

Good luck
Nicky x

Thanks Nicky! That's really encouraging. I'm enjoying the meal planning etc and looking at it as a sort of game :) let's hope that carries on!!

Back