startup essentials

shaunv

Guys i'm starting tomorrow, what do you recomend that i will need ie, blender scales etc

just want to be ready

Strong willpower for your first week!! oh, and def a hand blender. x x x

as said a blender! No scales needed, for you or your food :) your cdc will weigh you and it makes a nice suprise when you haven't weighed yourself at home!
I got some 1 litre bottles of water and never go anywhere without one!! You do need to drink a lot so they are very useful and give you an idea of how much you are drinking.
Other than that it is all pretty simple!! Good luck!
bingbong

Plenty of water, a loo to carry around with you too. Seriously, dont go too far from a loo for the first week.
A blender, and lots of willpower.
Keep posting on here and you will be fine xxxx
ah thats where the problem starts!! i'm a sales rep and drive all day :break_diet:

portapotty it is then!! lol

i'll know every loo in west lancs by the end of the month

i understand that my cdc will weigh me every week but is it not worth weighing myself every few days for motivation? or a kick up the aris!

Hey,

Good luck with your start hun and as mentioned above, keep posting on here and reading all the success stories as it's such good motivation. :)

The toilet thing, when I first started I needed to go for a wee every 5 mins (no exaggeration :eek:) but now I'm in my 5th week and I went 2.5hrs without a wee and I was drinking all this time too. It might have happened sooner but I didn't realise till yesterday that my body has now adjusted and I feel thirsty if I don't drink my water.

I started a team and have now made it my duty to reply personally to everyone and when you see how much people chat on here, it can take me a rather long time which in turn keeps me and my hands busy! :p

Scales, I'm not a big fan of them. I think you can become obsessed by the result and how I see it is if you know you have done it 100% then you will of course lose weight, inches or both!
If we can help with anything, we would be delighted to! ;)

Oh, and lots of toilet paper. I also get through gallons of sparkling water, about 13p for 2 litres if you buy supermarkets own brand. lovely with cd berry water flavour in it. Good luck with first week, it gets soooo much easier after that so dont despair if you find it hard . x x

Don't forget to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste or mouthwash around with you as your breath can get a bit whiffy once you hit ketosis. Or a breath fresh spray if you are on the move and have to travel light :)

Good luck on your CD journey :flowers:

Annie x

Hey

Good luck hun, my tips would be the same as above - mouthwash and water, I find peppermint tea and coffee are great for keeping me filling full when there is a hour or so before my next shake. Extra layers of clothing for when your feeling chilly. I do weigh myself a lot but i think diffrent people are motived by diffrent things (if you do remember your weight can go up and down throughout the day so stick to the same time)

ah thats where the problem starts!! i'm a sales rep and drive all day :break_diet:

portapotty it is then!! lol

i'll know every loo in west lancs by the end of the month

Heard of something called a "she wee" on the radio the other day - might be worth googling? Just beware when stuck in traffic jams, lorry drivers are so much higher up!

Back