Red Days Starving Marvin

xmelonxx

Im sooo hungry I weight trained on a double session today which has madee me feel very hungry

So far I had
fruit and fibre hea/b1
Muller light - free

Tuna Steak - free
Broccoli - free

Chicken breast - free
rocket leaves - free

walkers salt and viniger crisps - 6 1/2 syns

Roll on dinner time :(

fill up on more veggies and fruit! i would be starvin too if thats all i ate! I do red days and im never hungry! crab sticks are a good snack, baby bel lights 3 as an a! fruit salad in the muller lights is nice. good luck.xxx

Blimey i'd be stavin. What about an omelette with some ham and mushrooms or similar.

Enjoy your dinner :)

I'd be hungry too, I'm on a red day and just had SW cottage pie, the meat was "beefed" out by adding lots of carrots, green beans and topped with Swede, Broccoli on the side, now i'm stuffed. I find the red days harder as i love my carbs but so far today i feel very satisfied. I've also put a list of the superfree on my fridge, so if i feel peckish, i have a great ref point.

Good luck

Thanks I am at work today til 10pm so limitd on food im allergic to eggs so no omlettes for me :-(

i just had a ww meal for 5 syns and another muller light feel better

got some tinned mackeral/salad and grapes to munch on till home time :)

i made some free double cheeseburgers the other day yum! and butternut squasgtopped cottage pie - delish! :)

i find it easier on my days off to perpare filling meals at work i take in salads, chicken and wholemeal pasta.

Back