starving today!

msblonde

a new way of living!
well what can i say, first keith roasted a chicken this morning... i resist, then we visit my mum and dad who invite us to a pig roast... obviously i refuse and have a shake, then i pop to a local fair i used to go to as a child, and avoid the hot dog stand, then my mum (god bless her short term memory!!) invites us to SUNDAY DINNER (the worlds single biggest temptation)

so i get home after being very good, and keith makes a stir fry with the chicken he cooked ealier.

it smells divine!

i'm starving!!!!!

:chores016: think i'll take the dog a walk and sulk ;)

well what can i say, first keith roasted a chicken this morning... i resist, then we visit my mum and dad who invite us to a pig roast... obviously i refuse and have a shake, then i pop to a local fair i used to go to as a child, and avoid the hot dog stand, then my mum (god bless her short term memory!!) invites us to SUNDAY DINNER (the worlds single biggest temptation)

so i get home after being very good, and keith makes a stir fry with the chicken he cooked ealier.

it smells divine!

i'm starving!!!!!

:chores016: think i'll take the dog a walk and sulk ;)

I always think to myself, well - i've obviously eaten more than my fair share to get to the weight I am, so i'll resist for x weeks and when I can eat again I will
- so chicken (without skin) can be yours again , this does not have to be forever - enjoy just sniffing for now:D:D

go slap that man then get in the bath and tell him u aint getting out of it till he has eliminated all trace of food!!!!

how very dare he lol :D

keep goin missus - u can have a stir fry soon enough!

ABSOLUTELY WELL DONE MSBLONDE! Yeah, that's what we're talking about; you're a success already!!
Go for it; tomorrow morning you'll be celebrating the victory of today, and in a couple of weeks time you'll be celebrating your new shape.
There's a word on the lipotrim video that I really like. It is 'detached'. Very soon it will happen to you; you'll be detached from food. Yes, you'll still feel you'd have liked a plate of this or that when others are having it, but it won't be that hard to resist, and you won't feel as deprived. It has happened to me, and my, am I glad!
You can do this!

thanks guys, must keep thinking of that WI on monday morning.

funny not been hungry for a bit, then past two days its hit me again, cant wait till i'm back not feeling hungry!

going for my vanilla latte now, keith is off coffee, so maybe i should waft it under his nose! :D

Well done hun, that is some willpower you have there!!!! A lesser person would have caved in and eaten. You haven't just beaten one temptation but a whole day of them. That is a fantastic achievement!

Brilliant stuff!

x

I hope you are bloody well proud of yourself! I don't think I could have resisted roast chicken and a sunday roast! Yummy!! But you did and I bet you feel brilliant for it! trimlee is absolutely correct - last night I told J how I wanted a plate of toast but when he asked if I was hungry replied that no I wasn't, I would just have liked some toast lol. The detachment part is great and is teaching me about the whole 'eat to live don't live to eat' thing that someone posted a few days ago and reminded me about.

Keep going love and you'll do awesome on your WI :)

I know how you feel! It was my son's birthday on Wednesday and he really wanted to go bowling and the cinema. So on Wednesday we did the bowling thing- which was really good, up until the point it was time for them to eat. My kids, my sons friend and the OH all had something and I was left sitting there frantically drinking water! OH suggested that I went for a smoke- which is something he never does! :eek:

Today was the cinema trip; sweet popcorn, foam bananas and fanta all round- oh and my favourite; grapes (yup, as in the fruit!). Again I sat there pretending that it wasn't really there despite everyone sat around me munching! :cry:

Hoorah for will power; and long may it reign! :king2:

thats great medea well done.

i dont know about it being will power though, its more like desperation! i am so desperate not to do a week one again, i'd forgo anything!

I have been actually hungry all day, keep thinking i must have done something, but no, cant think of anything, will check ketones in the morning.

during week one I would have given in to all of them i am sure! i dont know about pig roast, i'd have killed the bloomin pig myself! LOL.

Thanks again everyone for all your support :psiholog:

Hxx

Its mind games and the weekend ...happens to us all...ketone fairy will still be there!!!

yeah i think you are right nic, today we have been to broadway tower and broadway village (near moreton in the marsh - we live on the northern edge of the cotswolds) and everyone, and i mean everyone was either having a cream tea or sunday lunch, and i stuck to water black coffee and tea all day with no probs. although i have gone ten hours since my first shake, and now dont have time to have both before work, so i guess today will have to be a 2 packet day instead of 3!

i wont make a habit of it though cause of vitamins and minerals i'd be missing. sure it wont hurt for one day. would have 2 together but i think carb content of 2 may push me out of ketosis. ner mind eh?!

did check ketones before bed and had a mild result which is good :) didn't expect more than mild considering it was evening time.

speak soon.

H xxx

Dunno about pushing you out of Ketosis but I remember someone saying that when she has two shakes too close together it produces a laxative effect!!

Make sure you make time for all three shakes in future missus!! x

Hi,

Can't you have a shake at work? Or a flapjack? (sorry can't remember if you are in the love 'em or hate 'em club)

Be careful sweet, you don't want to make yourself ill having just the 2 shakes, not with WI tomorrow.

Take care.

x

no its a sleeping shift (I hope!) but i will take one with me and my cappacuino frother to mix it up with, so if, when i get to bed, if i feel swiffy or starving i'll have it during the night.

no wont be making a habbit of it, i need all those vits and stuff at the moment!

maybe having two together would be a good idea, i need a laxative effect! will ask Pharm what will happen if i take them too close and see what he says.

i do feel slightly more spaced than usual.

ran out of flappy's, will get 5 tomorrow, ditching the strawberry in favour of more chocolate and vanilla (latte) :D

also growing my nails, not sure how many carbs in fingernails but i was getting through em before! lol.

Helen xxx

yeah 2 together can have a laxative effect...get it drank woman...bloody hell its only 250 mls of liquid!!!!
Otherwise you will be 'STARVING' again tomorrow...tut tut!!! Bet you wouldn't dream of turning 3 meals a day down?!?!

Back